Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 hours ago

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

Why should this be surprising? Loser ke losses toh honge, yeh duniya ki purani reet hai smiley17smiley36

Very clever play on words smiley37

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 hours ago

Katrina really surprised me with her Kay beauty products …she completely understands the consumer needs and gives them great products that are reasonably priced ….no wonder her products are flying off the shelf…they are actually good

Deepika cant even be bothered explaining the science behind her skincare formulations beyond her “rose extracts are cooling and calming to the under eye” nonsense jargon ..

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pathaka

Katrina really surprised me with her Kay beauty products …she completely understands the consumer needs and gives them great products that are reasonably priced ….no wonder her products are flying off the shelf…they are actually good

Deepika cant even be bothered explaining the science behind her skincare formulations beyond her “rose extracts are cooling and calming to the under eye” nonsense jargon ..

is kay beauty really Katrina product, or the nykaa developed and used Katrina as the spokesperson?
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nonam

is kay beauty really Katrina product, or the nykaa developed and used Katrina as the spokesperson?

There are different kind of businesses. Karan has a jewellery line. Alia's baby clothes were selling,when she was pregnant.. and sold it after pregnancy.Deepika did the same with All About You,with Myntra,and sold it back to them.

Beauty products can be rebranded under different names. One can invest,in startups too,like Ranveer has invested in Sugar cosmetics

Deepika's brand may fail.Few become successes.She started ground up from scratch.. She would have learnt a lot from this. Her best investments are in Bluesmart and Purplle.

I believe,that Katrina, is going to be super duper rich. She is a natural,and knows the market..and her products are very popular.

Very happy for Hrithik. Business will only grow,and he will get only richer. No wonder he does few films,ads..

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 hours ago

I gather that you have an impressive knowledge about health, beauty and fitness.

Since these topics interest me too, I wanted to know if a herb like Ashwagsndha works topically on skin (as in Adhwagandha bounce), though it is recommended as health and immunity booster if taken internally.

Edited by bashful_moon - 14 hours ago
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

I gather that you have an impressive knowledge about health, beauty and fitness.

Since these topics interest me too, I wanted to know if a herb like Ashwagsndha works topically on skin (as in Adhwagandha bounce), though it is recommended as health and immunity booster if taken internally.

I wouldn’t think ashwagandha has a direct impact on skin when topically applied …in Ayurveda there are other herbs that are considered more potent for topical application on the skin and have more benefits (neem, turmeric, sandlewood, multani mitti)

I mean they could do clinical studies and research to back up their claims but for now, ashwagandha is most popularly used as an adaptogen when consumed orally - it can help with stress and balancing hormones- leading to better sleep quality …

All that could result in better skin as an after affect (good hormones and good sleep will mean the skin is good) …but ashwagandha itself might not be improving skin unless there is more research on its effects …

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

when it comes to makeup products, I buy everything even the cheap brands. But when it comes to skincare, I only buy doctor's products. I am sure if dp did make up, she would've made billion.

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I wouldn’t think ashwagandha has a direct impact on skin when topically applied …in Ayurveda there are other herbs that are considered more potent for topical application on the skin and have more benefits (neem, turmeric, sandlewood, multani mitti)

I mean they could do clinical studies and research to back up their claims but for now, ashwagandha is most popularly used as an adaptogen when consumed orally - it can help with stress and balancing hormones- leading to better sleep quality …

All that could result in better skin as an after affect (good hormones and good sleep will mean the skin is good) …but ashwagandha itself might not be improving skin unless there is more research on its effects …

Snake oil Salesmen- both husband and wife. Ashwagandha in a topical lotion, husband probably has hyaluronic acid in his testosterone boosting drugs. 🤣

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Deepika is still the highest net worth actress, made it to the top 4 so she does not have to worry about money. Juhi is number 1 at richest actress because her husband is a billionaire which is unfair to other actresses on the list that is making their own money.

Edited by Terenaina - 3 hours ago
SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 hours ago

Katrina and Hrithik are huge stars, so if they’re backing quality stuff, unlike Deepika with her patchouli and ashwagandha nonsense, it’s no wonder they’re doing well.

But what really blew my mind was finding out how much Renee Cosmetics, started by Aashka Garodia, is worth now. Last I remember, she was just a TV actress and a Bigg Boss contestant from that season with Urvashi and Imam Ali. But here she is now, practically swimming in cash, thanks to a makeup line that ballooned into a $100-200 million empire over the last few years.
Seriously? If that’s the world we’re living in, I might as well start my own makeup line. though the odds of it becoming a multimillion-dollar empire are about 0.00001%. 😪