Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 12 days ago
Romcom karlo please...maybe we should ask our friend to post now that saboor follows her, she can send across the message smiley36
Edited by meandwho - 12 days ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

https://x.com/yumnazaidixpres/status/1842178017210077388?t=cLuzuHV1Ac6SCH9rdZxgKA&s=19

Came on timeline

Yumna doesn't know the writer of her drama, tells you about the gap in creative process (Not limited to one actress)

Not surprising. She didn't even thank Nooran for writing TB and being the reason for her to get the first blockbuster in her decade-long career.

https://x.com/yumnazaidixpres/status/1842178017210077388?t=cLuzuHV1Ac6SCH9rdZxgKA&s=19

Came on timeline

Yumna doesn't know the writer of her drama, tells you about the gap in creative process (Not limited to one actress)

Yumzi is just isn't ready to remove her cap, she is wearing it on literally every outfit, what's the reasonšŸ¤”

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Not surprising. She didn't even thank Nooran for writing TB and being the reason for her to get the first blockbuster in her decade-long career.

That was a collaboration post and Wahaj was equally responsible, I didn't like how the writer was thrown under the bus for it when people investing money and presenting it on screen agreed to do everything.

Everyone is enjoying success of same thing so didn't feel right to not thank the writer but that's an old discussion

That was a collaboration post and Wahaj was equally responsible, I didn't like how the writer was thrown under the bus for it when people investing money and presenting it on screen agreed to do everything.

Everyone is enjoying success of same thing so didn't feel right to not thank the writer but that's an old discussion

Wahaj never posted farewell posts for any of his shows, so I give him a leeway there.

Here he wrote a farewell post but gave the entire credit to yumna as meerab for his character standing outsmiley29 so I really don't understand his thought process.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Wahaj never posted farewell posts for any of his shows, so I give him a leeway there.

Here he wrote a farewell post but gave the entire credit to yumna as meerab for his character standing outsmiley29 so I really don't understand his thought process.

You might disagree. Let's put writing aside, it was both of them that brought and kept people engaged. It was their acting and their "jodi" that contributed to success.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

TB created a path for Mein, by then Wahaj became superstar so he was able to pull audience.

Edited by chai_chatter - 12 days ago
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

It was his biggest hit, obviously the treatment is different but I don't give him leeway for that, if blame one then another too

Also

https://x.com/RiyazSrkian/status/1841690699059658909?t=E74nlqNy-uFq8_NQ6QB4Sw&s=19