Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Orphic

Is this for Nadan? I think Sadia gave Ahmed an 8. Still less though considering they rate less experienced actors higher. They give Nouman Ijaz numbers in sixes lol 😂. Imagine Nadia giving Noumaan a six smiley36

Yes, they praised him to the sky but did kanjoosi while giving marks.

I dont know what to say about Bismil, the story to me seems problematic....but yeah, Noman Ijaz acting is always top notch

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: meandwho

Yes, they praised him to the sky but did kanjoosi while giving marks.

I dont know what to say about Bismil, the story to me seems problematic....but yeah, Noman Ijaz acting is always top notch

I watched the first episode. He deserved at least 9 from them. Versatility is a different debate but he plays the role well.

They should clear it. Are they rating characters or actors. I find it funny when they give Noumaan such low marks.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I watched the first episode. He deserved at least 9 from them. Versatility is a different debate but he plays the role well.

They should clear it. Are they rating characters or actors. I find it funny when they give Noumaan such low marks.

why are you battlefront bravehearts? I think since its first episode so they are giving avg marks
Orphic thumbnail

Enigma Experts

why are you battlefront bravehearts? I think since its first episode so they are giving avg marks

I chose it randomly.

Yeah may be

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

t’s the opposite actually many sahad fans are now shipping ahad with ramsha as they were inclined more towards ahad. Anyway sahad was an equally toxic fandom they just couldn’t see them paired with others.

Really ? Oh then its understandable as they are biased for Ahad smiley36

Dedicating my first ever picture siggy to you, malasmiley27

My small dose of AhNA...Ahmed's Nadan is actually doing pretty well on tvsmiley27

https://x.com/Rectangle4d/status/1845586060514144529

Yumna was give 5 and 4.9 for the last episode of gmsmiley3

Was her acting that bad in the last episode? Or they have been giving her low scores all this while?

Anyways, it's a bittersweet moment to see 2 best actors of pak get such low scores.

Orphic thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Yumna was give 5 and 4.9 for the last episode of gmsmiley3

Was her acting that bad in the last episode? Or they have been giving her low scores all this while?

Anyways, it's a bittersweet moment to see 2 best actors of pak get such low scores.

It’s not 4.9, it was a 5 as well.

Not bad. I would have given her a 7 if I was asked. They criticised Zarnab saying bole tou copying Munna which isn’t an authentic lingo as per them. Shammoon said that Fahad should have played Munna. He said either Humayun or Yumna is miscast as the chemistry is missing.

It’s not 4.9, it was a 5 as well.

Not bad. I would have given her a 7 if I was asked. They criticised Zarnab saying bole tou copying Munna which isn’t an authentic lingo as per them. Shammoon said that Fahad should have played Munna. He said either Humayun or Yumna is miscast as the chemistry is missing.

I think something majorly is going wrong with wrt yumna's acting, during tb too these guys felt she was a miscast and didn't like her acting as meerab and for zarnab also they have the same views.

Anyways, I don't think there's any chemistry between her and fahad, they'd have also looked very mismatched if munna was played by fahad.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Dedicating my first ever picture siggy to you, malasmiley27

Thank you Rashi😍😍. I wish they come back in a show together. Hamza deserves happy ending 😍