Users

Frequent Posters

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

Yumna and Wahaj look good together and people like their chemistry i agree

But they can't work with each other always ,that is practically not possible and good for them

Also Kaddu as you guys call him is super possessive about Tere Bin

It is highly likely (not saying sure) that he would have kept them in contract to not work with each other for any other show

This contract thing happens in the west and in India too

And frankly I don't think Kaddu will stop at TB2 🤣

Aage bhi laayega,he is super touchy was ready to sue Ekta (in his dreams)for remaking it 🤣(which she never intended)

He shared the news on his IG then all media channels picked up then he denied it next day, Ekta never said anything. It was a silly media gimmick from him.smiley36

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

https://youtu.be/rOurZg0wz8s?si=EHZHL7JWXSaVRXXG

At 1:00 mark

Rashi, this is what I was talking about, you'll see how he gives credit to the interviewer/7thsky PH too saying they have been lucky for him. He does that, and it is good that he doesn't take himself too seriously.

Yeah he and 7thsky share a very good bond and rapport, there's mutual love and respect and he's a part of kaddu camp.

They picked him for fitoor and since then he never looked back. Kaddu uncle gave him ij, jbg, his mega show tb and now his signature project. He's been the blue eyed boy of 7thsky since fitoor and kaddu uncle loves him.

Just can't wait to see him rope wahaj for kam4 because he deserves it and only he has it in him to carry forward that legacy, this show will take his stardom to new heights.

Edited by Rashi23 - 12 days ago
blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: tgota92

It’s too close to reality man - so many recent incidents of road accidents where the accused got off on bail or blood money or sentence wasn’t carried out. It’s just disturbing to see. Stories this close to reality require really responsible and trustworthy writing which unfortunately is RARE in ptv. And from the teasers it’s obvious that the corrupt and cruel ML will eventually have a thing for the FL. Whose brother his brother killed smiley3 So for me the bare minimum is some redemption arc at least for the ML. Otherwise it’s too toxic of a story and disturbing as well.

However I do think people will tune in. The story is relatable because so many such incidents unfortunately happen. And Ali Raza and Anmol were doing a decent job. I also thought Rubina Ashraf’s role was quite fitting for her

Yes, it's more like a social cause drama than anything else that will get butchered later. If they had shown that the ML had a little empathy like they showed with Murtasim in the beginning this would have worked better, and that made him more likeable.

blahblah131 thumbnail

Fantasy Fans

When Fahad Mustafa said that Hania is the next superstar, she was right and people made fun of that statement

https://x.com/qirmeziO/status/1842469133470028188

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blahblah131

When Fahad Mustafa said that Hania is the next superstar, she was right and people made fun of that statement

Most of people would agree to it

It was Aamna from SH who made a big deal out of it and felt otherwise

Even in her AHI segment when Tabish said Hania has an aura of international star ,she quickly cut him in mid and said "yes but she lacks the poise required,you know who has that poise it's Mahira"

Most of people would agree to it

It was Aamna from SH who made a big deal out of it and felt otherwise

Even in her AHI segment when Tabish said Hania has an aura of international star ,she quickly cut him in mid and said "yes but she lacks the poise required,you know who has that poise it's Mahira"

Not surprising because for aamna, yumna is the superstar and srk of pakistan.

She has never really acknowledged hania’s popularity and stardom.

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Lol how is fahad going global when it is hania who is called on stage of sucha big concert of an Indian artistsmiley29

Edited by Rashi23 - 12 days ago
Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Not surprising because for aamna, yumna is the superstar and srk of pakistan.

She has never really acknowledged hania’s popularity and stardom.

I don't think Yumna is her fav

It's Mahira for her

Then Sajal then Yumna

But she considers Mahira only for international stature which is so wrong and in male celebs it's Only Fawad and Atif for her

She looks down upon Hania from the very start

During Mere Humsafar she said something like Hania should be ashamed for choosing the character of Hala

It feels Aamna wants to dwell in the past and like someone said is stuck to 2011 era

Edited by Aaaaaaa77 - 12 days ago
blahblah131 thumbnail

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Lol how is fahad going global when it is hania who is called on stage of sucha big concert of an Indian artistsmiley29

Its because of KMKT and Fahad is the Male lead

I don't think Yumna is her fav

It's Mahira for her

Then Sajal then Yumna

But she considers Mahira only for international stature which is so wrong and in male celebs it's Only Fawad and Atif for her

She looks down upon Hania from the very start i feel

During Mere Humsafar she said something like Hania should be ashamed for choosing the character of Hala

Ya mahira and fawad are her all time favorites for sure.But she also defends and backs yumna alot. For sajal she hardly does it.

And I dont know what exactly is her problem with hania because that girl has also given them interviews so no idea why she never gives her due credit.