Thanks for the trivia

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Not fan service

If they actually cared about fans, they wouldn't have cast Wahaj with Maya

From Wahaj’s side. It still doesn’t help him though.

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not fan service

Wahaj gives credit to Yumna because he signed this project because of her

Not because she recommended or anything but because he didn't think twice before signing this project once he got to know she has signed ,assuming it must be a good project hence Yumna is doing

Somewhat similar to how Hania signed Mere Humsafar after knowing Farhan is doing it ,only difference that Hania wanted to say no initially while Wahaj had no pre conceived notions

Read this somewhere ,wahaj stating his reason and Hania mentioned this to Hassan

The credit giving part can stem out of one's own though process

Edited by Aaaaaaa77 - 12 days ago

Not fan service

And why shouldn't he work with maya? Is there any ban on them working as love interest?

Just because some shippers of his previous show don't like her, he should disassociate himself from her?

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

Not because she recommended or anything but because he didn't think twice before signing this project once he got to know she has signed ,assuming it must be a good project hence Yumna is doing

Somewhat similar to how Hania signed Mere Humsafar after knowing Farhan is doing it ,only difference that Hania wanted to say no initially while Wahaj had no pre conceived notions

Read this somewhere ,wahaj stating his reason and Hania mentioned this to Hassan

He didn't sign because of her, scripts were sent to both, Yumna got to know that they are considering Wahaj, she called him and they discussed. Yumna was more inclined towards doing the project

Yep exactly, yumna had no hand in choosing wahaj for murtasim. I suggest people to watch talk talk show to understand how he signed the project because later on the narrative was somehow changed.

7thksy sent the script to yumna and wahaj both, and told her that they are considering him. So she called wahaj to discuss it as she had already read the script and he hadn't because he was busy with shoots.

And since yumna said that it's a good script, we should do it wahaj got confidence and he said okay without reading the entire script only because he trusts 7thsky and kaddu uncle as they have always given him good project's.

Obviously he's humble enough to give credit to everyone unlike some.

Edited by Rashi23 - 12 days ago
Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail

He didn't sign because of her, scripts were sent to both, Yumna got to know that they are considering Wahaj, she called him and they discussed. Yumna was more inclined towards doing the project

That's what I said they got the script and discussed

Wahaj himself said since Yumna was doing it ,he assumed it to be a good project

I m not saying he signed to work with her but because he relied on her choice of script

It's like thanking someone when that person didn't actually did anything intentionally to help but because you based your decision on something

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

That's what I said they got the script and discussed

Wahaj himself said since Yumna was doing it ,he assumed it to be a good project

I m not saying he signed to work with her but because he relied on her choice of script

It's like thanking someone when that person didn't actually did anything intentionally to help but because you based your decision on something

https://youtu.be/rOurZg0wz8s?si=EHZHL7JWXSaVRXXG

Here, at 3 minute mark, he explains how he got the script

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail

Yumna and Wahaj look good together and people like their chemistry i agree

But they can't work with each other always ,that is practically not possible and good for them

Also Kaddu as you guys call him is super possessive about Tere Bin

It is highly likely (not saying sure) that he would have kept them in contract to not work with each other for any other show

This contract thing happens in the west and in India too

And frankly I don't think Kaddu will stop at TB2 🤣

Aage bhi laayega,he is super touchy was ready to sue Ekta (in his dreams)for remaking it 🤣(which she never intended)

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

https://youtu.be/rOurZg0wz8s?si=EHZHL7JWXSaVRXXG

At 1:00 mark

Rashi, this is what I was talking about, you'll see how he gives credit to the interviewer/7thsky PH too saying they have been lucky for him. He does that, and it is good that he doesn't take himself too seriously.