Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

It was his biggest hit, obviously the treatment is different but I don't give him leeway for that, if blame one then another too

Also

https://x.com/RiyazSrkian/status/1841690699059658909?t=E74nlqNy-uFq8_NQ6QB4Sw&s=19

Aww it was sweet of srk to credit his success to hema just because the veteran actor shared the stage with him.

I'm assuming wahaj took cue from him, to be humble and give credits to otherssmiley36

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Aww it was sweet of srk to credit his success to hema just because the veteran actor shared the stage with him.

I'm assuming wahaj took cue from him, to be humble and give credits to otherssmiley36

Not sure if from him but actors who credit others are secure about their own craft and place. The "I, Me and Myself" comes from a place of insecurity or sheer narcissism

Not sure if from him but actors who credit others are secure about their own craft and place. The "I, Me and Myself" comes from a place of insecurity or sheer narcissism

Ofcourse, literally everyone from the industry has only good things to say about him, there isn't a iota of insecurity in him that's why he gave the entire credit to yumna although it was all his efforts, his character and hardwork that made tb a blockbuster.

Stardom and success haven't changed him at all. He works diligently, let's his work speak and goes back home to his family.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Ofcourse, literally everyone from the industry has only good things to say about him, there isn't a iota of insecurity in him that's why he gave the entire credit to yumna although it was all his efforts, his character and hardwork that made tb a blockbuster.

Stardom and success haven't changed him at all. He works diligently, let's his work speak and goes back home to his family.

Murtasim was his own, I would say but credit of success goes to the writer, director and whole team, no matter how much hard work one can put in, if Siraj hadn't presented him the way he did, it would not have been possible, the tiger walk, nooran specifically adding the shawl which went viral, the dialogues. One person can't be credited for it

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's more than what appears to eyes.

Hema Malini's Dil Ashana hai was the first signed movie of SRK but it got delayed

SRK mentioned himself once he was treated really bad during this movie and his newly wed wife was made to wait for long hours and she fainted on the sets,SRK was not in good terms with Hema Malini

Hema Malini from her side too in the past had made remarks that he was not good during auditions

They have buried hatchet lately hence both are making efforts

It's more than giving credit

SRK is a man with good heart to forgive this

We don't know the ground reality of every star during their initial days ,Who is giving chance but treating an actor badly

In such situations an actor will definitely not give credit

Edited by Aaaaaaa77 - 12 days ago

Murtasim was his own, I would say but credit of success goes to the writer, director and whole team, no matter how much hard work one can put in, if Siraj hadn't presented him the way he did, it would not have been possible, the tiger walk, nooran specifically adding the shawl which went viral, the dialogues. One person can't be credited for it

Yeah absolutely it's his styling, acting, siraj's direction and nooran's writing that deserved more credit but he gave it to yumna I don't know on what basis, because meerab wasn't even in love with him even till the last episode so how does world saw murtasim thru meerab's eyes fit insmiley29

Anyways kaddu uncle knows that wahaj had the highest contribution to the success of the show so I'm happy. Can't wait to see what new projects he has planned for wahaj.

Edited by Rashi23 - 12 days ago
Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Yeah absolutely it's his styling, acting, siraj's direction and nooran's writing that deserved more credit but he gave it to yumna I don't know on what basis, because meerab wasn't even in love with him even till the last episode so how does world saw murtasim thru meerab's eyes fit insmiley29

Anyways kaddu uncle knows that wahaj had the highest contribution to the success of the show so I'm happy. Can't wait to see what new projects he has planned for wahaj.

It’s called fan service darling. Logon ne kachcha chabana tha usko. It’s sad that he has to be this conscious every time.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

It's more than what appears to eyes.

Hema Malini's Dil Ashana hai was the first signed movie of SRK but it got delayed

SRK mentioned himself once he was treated really bad during this movie and his newly wed wife was made to wait for long hours and she fainted on the sets,SRK was not in good terms with Hema Malini

Hema Malini from her side too in the past had made remarks that he was not good during auditions

They have buried hatchet lately hence both are making efforts

It's more than giving credit

SRK is a man with good heart to forgive this

We don't know the ground reality of every star during their initial days ,Who is giving chance but treating an actor badly

In such situations an actor will definitely not give credit

I didn't know it

Wasn't his first movie Fauzi?

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I didn't know it

Wasn't his first movie Fauzi?

Fauzi,Circus were tv shows

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Orphic

It’s called fan service darling. Logon ne kachcha chabana tha usko. It’s sad that he has to be this conscious every time.

Not fan service

If they actually cared about fans, they wouldn't have cast Wahaj with Maya