Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

You might disagree. Let's put writing aside, it was both of them that brought and kept people engaged. It was their acting and their "jodi" that contributed to success.

I love how every day is Tere Bin day at the forum smiley42

Agree that Yumna Wahaj did wonders together on screen and created the magic that made the show what it is today smiley27 Chemistry ka standard ban gya hai and benchmark for popularity to which everything is compared constantlysmiley40

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bips

Has anyone watched malal e yaar?

First time ever I'm liking azikah... I'm myself shocked

... And the guy... Whenever he says "sadqay".... it is full of so much leechadpan that i love it smiley36... Wish to see more of him.... Zain baig, he never hit it big na? Wonder why

Azekah and Neelam Muneer are actresses who have botched up their acting along with their faces

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

TB created a path for Mein, by then Wahaj became superstar so he was able to pull audience.

Mein got the advantage of being Wahaj's first show post TB . But the show and his character was so shit that it all went in vain for him. Now SMD has to pay for it's sins and build up the audience trust again. How I wish he had never done Mein and SMD was his actual comeback.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Mein got the advantage of being Wahaj's first show post TB . But the show and his character was so shit that it all went in vain for him. Now SMD has to pay for it's sins and build up the audience trust again. How I wish he had never done Mein and SMD was his actual comeback.

I totally agree, I think Mein was mistake. Let's see, how SMD turns out to be. This should have been his comeback.

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: tgota92

Nakal ke liye bhi akal chahiye hoti hai smiley36 I would say the Sasta TB is probably JN at the moment. Have heard so many scenes were copied and not well either.

For iqtidar I’m interested but has the ML developed some sense of humanity yet? I tried really hard in the first 2 episodes to find SOME redeeming quality in him that would make me care about the romance but I couldn’t? Too much arrogance, sense of entitlement and he was downright cruel in some scenes as well. That put me off. Even though I like Ali Raza.

Any change in him so far or no ?

No, ML and his family are ruthless, devoid of any moral. It's mirroring actual corrupt politicians.

Originally posted by: blahblah131

No, ML and his family are ruthless, devoid of any moral. It's mirroring actual corrupt politicians.

It’s too close to reality man - so many recent incidents of road accidents where the accused got off on bail or blood money or sentence wasn’t carried out. It’s just disturbing to see. Stories this close to reality require really responsible and trustworthy writing which unfortunately is RARE in ptv. And from the teasers it’s obvious that the corrupt and cruel ML will eventually have a thing for the FL. Whose brother his brother killed smiley3 So for me the bare minimum is some redemption arc at least for the ML. Otherwise it’s too toxic of a story and disturbing as well.

However I do think people will tune in. The story is relatable because so many such incidents unfortunately happen. And Ali Raza and Anmol were doing a decent job. I also thought Rubina Ashraf’s role was quite fitting for her

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tgota92

I have seen clips of this show - apparently it was a hit - and the leads do look cute together but uffff that sadkay IS super cringe smiley37

It was cringe pro max... But itni feeling se bolta tha banda... Full marks for commitment to script smiley36

Originally posted by: bips

It was cringe pro max... But itni feeling se bolta tha banda... Full marks for commitment to script smiley36

You know it makes me really glad how Wahaj played Murtasim. Same setting. Feudal lord, forced marriage, obsessed with his wife blah blah. But it was all so beautifully done keeping the cringe out and just keeping it sexy smiley36 So grateful for this version after Sadkayyyyy smiley37

Although like you said, must take a lot to suppress one’s gag reflex while uttering the word like he did. 10/10 commitment indeed lol

Azeekah is super pretty in that show. The long hair and light curls 😍

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

https://x.com/iFaridoon/status/1842329455282544884?t=3nuELKG8x2GWammf-bgV9g&s=19

If Bollywood was ready for Pak celebrities, the only one who has any chance to succeed is Hania, she already has a lot of acceptance amongst the audience

KMKT is her 3rd consecutive hit in India

I totally agree, I think Mein was mistake. Let's see, how SMD turns out to be. This should have been his comeback.

Lol if delivering a superhit show like mein is wahaj’s biggest mistake then I hope he does the same mistake again and againsmiley17

Because it's atleast a superhit mistake like this better than delivering back to back disaster film and show.

Edited by Rashi23 - 12 days ago