Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Wait, did I say that? I thought I said let's put writing aside. Anyways, it was what she wrote and they acted that brought show to where it is. It came so popular that we can't even stop talk about it now. And clearly we both have different opinions about Yumna, so I will leave it to that.

That's what I'm saying. You can't ignore the writing because if it hadn't been written in a way that drew in audiences, who knows what would have happened?

I just want them to give credit to nooran because she is the creator of tb, without her writing and taking inspiration from Indian shows tb wouldn't have been what it is now.

https://x.com/mahin_shahzad/status/1840285072722674171?t=9OtLkcJL6s7OQtKmUCLm4A&s=19

Yass he's her biggest fan, supporter and her soulmatesmiley42

Edited by Rashi23 - 12 days ago
chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Rashi23

That's what I'm saying. You can't ignore the writing because if it hadn't been written in a way that drew in audiences, who knows what would have happened?

I just want them to give credit to nooran because she is the creator of tb, without her writing and taking inspiration from Indian shows tb wouldn't have been what it is now.

Well thats unfair and wrong on their part, they should have given her credit. But let's move on from this. Ciao for now!

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

They are becoming my favourites...I am discovering new things about them smiley27

https://x.com/itzaynabXD/status/1841685035214373344

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

what is the issue with numair?

is he impotent ?

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Iqtiqar is more gripping than Dunayapur so far. I thought it was Sasta TB but they have a very relatable politics angle. I predict it can be the first Green show to blow up.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Viaanrocks

is he impotent ?

please tag me and let me know when this is revealed smiley36
Edited by meandwho - 12 days ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: Viaanrocks

is he impotent ?

He is just a grumpy hubby with sunshine wifey syndrome smiley17

I think director or someone from the team debunked that idea..

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Iqtiqar is more gripping than Dunayapur so far. I thought it was Sasta TB but they have a very relatable politics angle. I predict it can be the first Green show to blow up.

Nakal ke liye bhi akal chahiye hoti hai smiley36 I would say the Sasta TB is probably JN at the moment. Have heard so many scenes were copied and not well either.

For iqtidar I’m interested but has the ML developed some sense of humanity yet? I tried really hard in the first 2 episodes to find SOME redeeming quality in him that would make me care about the romance but I couldn’t? Too much arrogance, sense of entitlement and he was downright cruel in some scenes as well. That put me off. Even though I like Ali Raza.

Any change in him so far or no ?

Originally posted by: bips

Has anyone watched malal e yaar?

First time ever I'm liking azikah... I'm myself shocked

... And the guy... Whenever he says "sadqay".... it is full of so much leechadpan that i love it smiley36... Wish to see more of him.... Zain baig, he never hit it big na? Wonder why

I have seen clips of this show - apparently it was a hit - and the leads do look cute together but uffff that sadkay IS super cringe smiley37