Poll

What will be the gender of their first child?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 16 days ago

Sirats legacy aka chudai legacy are only allowed 1 daughter 😂…so Ruhi,will have a girl…to create trouble for Gen 5 legacy heroine who will obviously be Abhiras daughter.. that’s according to dkp law 😂

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Boy names

_ or _ or Ruhit (which means soul - Hindu boy name)

Girl names

_ or Ruhita (celestial or positive qualities) or Rohita (Daughter of lord Brahma)

*Clears throat* You guys know what the two male names and the one female name I've not mentioned here😉

Hint: Parents and Paternal figure from forbidden clan 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Shineeeee - 16 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

fade out nahi hoga woh rakhi brother hoga upma aunty will be buddhi she can't be called then. Ek brother who can do kanyadan fight with jijus amd and pull his behn in anger. 🤣

Haan iss season kamii h asye bhai k, Manish doing double shift of father and brother.😂

itsShonali thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Haan iss season kamii h asye bhai k, Manish doing double shift of father and brother.😂

He needs to die that's why they are overworking himsmiley36smiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Astrologers 🤪 said this from 3 yrs , Sirat is devta when compared to naira always as she gave understanding and stability against bhagodi naira. Now it's devil dynasty 🤣🤣with ruhi. What to say then🤣.

Kuch bhi ho ruro ka kuch toh hua iten din ke baad mubarak ho🥳

edited out Gen#3 discussion

Edited by Sutapasima - 16 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: itsShonali

He is so not dying , abhi next season choti Abhimani and Roruni ka bhi kanyadaan karega.

But we can hope only 🙏, please let the law of nature prevail amd die.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Boy names

_ or _ or Ruhit (which means soul - Hindu boy name)

Girl names

_ or Ruhita (celestial or positive qualities) or Rohita (Daughter of lord Brahma)

*Clears throat* You guys know what the two male names and the one female name I've not mentioned here😉

Hint: Parents and Paternal figure from forbidden clan 🤣🤣🤣

ayyo you can't get over glass scene still. Me too from vidya arti and hitting thal kalash bit avo bahu avo andar avo 🤣🤣
Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

He is so not dying , abhi next season choti Abhimani and Roruni ka bhi kanyadaan karega.

But we can hope only 🙏, please let the law of nature prevail amd die.

Manish in gen 5 will reveal his true identity (killing the younger generations)

Screenshot_2024-09-30-13-24-29-36.jpg

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

see his dance next with legacy song when he knows ruhi ki news he has to spend 5th peedi too 🤣

Same!

Also, I feel like Rohit isn't much interested in law. So I am thinking that he changed his profession and decided to do something else, something he is actually passionate about.

Ruhi started her own jewelry company. Ruhi and Rohit support each other and are happy. That miscarriage thing happens (like I said in my previous postsmiley37) but instead it was actually Abhira's mistake/fault. Her being the most gracious gift of the almighty to mere humans saves her from being ridiculed.

Then Rohit and Ruhi decide to move away from this toxic family as they realize they will always be treated as the secondary option there. They shift to Mumbai, Rohit succeeds in his career, Ruhi's brand grows famous, both of them making enormous amounts of moneysmiley37

While back at the P House, everything becomes a mess because of all the planning, plotting, stupidity, toxicity, and they are simply loosing it especially after this particular case where Armaan vs Abhira happened. smiley37

Initial episodes rohit himself told once na he is simple guy who roams around outside with his guitar. He might love music. Dadi ka marzi hongi law.