Poll

What will be the gender of their first child?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: itsShonali

sukoon? what is that in yrkkh world?smiley37

it doesn't exist.

it will only create more problems instead of solving any. then it will be chose one, your maayka or sasural situation, or maayka giving advice that you should not let go of your sasural and all.smiley39

manish is kept to intrude into couples. Today I was laughing when swarna manish got shocked with ruhis pregnancy kyaaa karke.

20241004_081619-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 13 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

in her drugs nasha she said and never got it. Again. It's an accident sirat fell from steps on own none pushed her. It's mindset only that day to blame in losing people. Here it's hit and futtt another parent too involved in her accident only. Wherever destruction is there madam will step het legs🤣🤣

Nothing changes the fact that was in the car and ( if you call that driving) she was driving, and it was an accident .

How tf ruru is blamed 🤨 when she wasn't in the car. Simple logic. But not so simple for people 🤣

Akshu Aeu ka matter they must have solved in the other world 🤣🤣, kartik naira sirat giving them therapy sessions.

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Yess!!! The whole imaginary plot with ruhi being cause of Abhimanyu and Abhir death and then Birla family hating ruhin and thus going no contact and met Akshra in this time-lapse and let her know that lobeee her, and wanting her to heal herself smiley37

I was like sahi h ,make your own plot.

I mean we also make our own plot in mind which should have happened to make ourself happy but don't claim that this happened in the serial🤣🤣.

Manjari till her last dialogue said that bishhh Akshara is not right for her beta, she gonna blame ruru and not that doomsday magnet. Yess totally believable.

I got carried away 🤣 🤣 😅

Edited by Shineeeee - 13 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Ik in real woman gets share in property and all that, but people don't forget son's in the name of woman empowerment 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where's Akhilesh, luv, kush and Kairav's share 🤣🤣

Sirf goenkas ki bachchiya are the bestt and should get everything🤣🤣, baaki go to America 🇺🇸 😀 .

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Ik in real woman gets share in property and all that, but people don't forget son's in the name of woman empowerment 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where's Akhilesh, luv, kush and Kairav's share 🤣🤣

mujhe kuch nahi chahiye gets affected in gvs next 🤣🤣
Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Sirf goenkas ki bachchiya are the bestt and should get everything🤣🤣, baaki go to America 🇺🇸 😀 .

Kaash anumata stayed in America longer 🤣🤣🤣

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

They never said anything about his death in the show 💔 Manish fossil had three whole months to ask Ab about her half brother and him💔. I don't think they'll explore that bit ever.

Best part is I think Manish was planning to die of natural causes and then let this property pages come.

Because 3 months m sach nhi bola that you are my blood beti toh maybe his plan was to never tell her and do this Charity beti thing.🤣🤣

Abheera should drag him so hard for this one thing alone tbh.

Abhir 🥲, uska existence toh mumma sharma ne hi delete kr diya, kisii or ko kya hi bole.

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Kaash anumata stayed in America longer 🤣🤣🤣

Ome mahasangam of Anupama with her rakhi brother and bestt friend ki extended phamily.😆

itsShonali thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Yess!!! The whole imaginary plot with ruhi being cause of Abhimanyu and Abhir death and then Birla family hating ruhin and thus going no contact and met Akshra in this time-lapse and let her know that lobeee her, and wanting her to heal herself smiley37

I was like sahi h ,make your own plot.

I mean we also make our own plot in mind which should have happened to make ourself happy but don't claim that this happened in the serial🤣🤣.

Manjari till her last dialogue said that bishhh Akshara is not right for her beta, she gonna blame ruru and not that doomsday magnet. Yess totally believable.

What in the world?! That is an on-going theory?smiley29smiley37

You know, I feel like FL fans are not her character fans, they are the actress fans so whatever idiotic thing the FL would do, she would be forgiven and have people ready to justify her actions.

Also, Manjari hated the fact that Akshara was pregnant with Abhinav's baby aka Abhira, and wanted to have her aborted. So it is also unbelievable that she would not blame Akshara and Abhira for Abhimanyu and Abhir's deaths.

If they had not chosen to be with Akshara, they wouldn't have left. And if they wouldn't have left, they would have survivedsmiley37

Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: itsShonali

What in the world?! That is an on-going theory?smiley29smiley37

You know, I feel like FL fans are not her character fans, they are the actress fans so whatever idiotic thing the FL would do, she would be forgiven and have people ready to justify her actions.

Also, Manjari hated the fact that Akshara was pregnant with Abhinav's baby aka Abhira, and wanted to have her aborted. So it is also unbelievable that she would not blame Akshara and Abhira for Abhimanyu and Abhir's deaths.

If they had not chosen to be with Akshara, they wouldn't have left. And if they wouldn't have left, they would have survivedsmiley37

I got carried away 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Edited by Shineeeee - 13 days ago