Poll

What will be the gender of their first child?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsShonali thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

they are rushing the story after dragging cringe this long

I hope they handle this track well. I don't want bad things to happen to Ruhit now.

Like what if, they made Ruhi to miscarry by falling or something. And Abhira would be there and get blamed just to start another Ruhi vs Abhira but this time maybe Armaan might think that Abhira might have accidentally let that happen just because she was depressed and all and then Abhira would leave home thinking that nobody trusts her and hates her. Then she will go away and find out she is miraculously pregnant but won't go back to her husband.

A leap would come, Ruhi and Rohit will have their baby, and Abhira will have hers, everybody would be in misery because they would be like, 'Oh! We shouldn't have hurt Abhira!' and then the whole trying to get Abhira back home will start.smiley29

itsShonali thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Rishta naye Soch wahi

(Previous bg humming of Starplus suits themπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

I don't watch on Tv, so did they did change it or is it still same?

I think it was "Rishta wahi, soch nayi"smiley36

But I think "Rishta wahi and soch bhi wahi" suit them bettersmiley36

itsShonali thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

I strongly feel baby girl only. Sirat side they are giving one girl as haddi for leads. And fl has fertility issues with one boy one girl as legacy. This time they can change that too.

Well, I am hoping for a healthy babysmiley37

Alive one too who should have his/her own story instead of being the third wheelsmiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: itsShonali

I hope they handle this track well. I don't want bad things to happen to Ruhit now.

Like what if, they made Ruhi to miscarry by falling or something. And Abhira would be there and get blamed just to start another Ruhi vs Abhira but this time maybe Armaan might think that Abhira might have accidentally let that happen just because she was depressed and all and then Abhira would leave home thinking that nobody trusts her and hates her. Then she will go away and find out she is miraculously pregnant but won't go back to her husband.

A leap would come, Ruhi and Rohit will have their baby, and Abhira will have hers, everybody would be in misery because they would be like, 'Oh! We shouldn't have hurt Abhira!' and then the whole trying to get Abhira back home will start.smiley29

this is like s2 time first naira was told fertility issues. Next kirti is pregnant. A stalker was behind naira and in that time unknowingly through naira that mc of kirti happened naksh vs naira they showed. Later both were pregnant at a time and kaira kid died in delivery kirti got son. So anything of this sort may come.
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Remember Vansh? He was a sidey, but a good character. Kartik dotted on him.

Even in gen 1, we had Yash. Another great supportive cousin character.

So I'll still having hopes on baby boy πŸ’™

ya. Yash is the first boy for s1 , krishh in s2 for Singhus, vansh for gvs, shivansh in birlas.
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

If only we get a boy and end this generations long rivalry between so called sister for getting that one particular boy in the entire world.

But phir how would they get a punching bag PF who is hated from the very inception of her 🀣.

Edited out mocking

Edited by Sutapasima - 16 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: itsShonali

Well, I am hoping for a healthy babysmiley37

Alive one too who should have his/her own story instead of being the third wheelsmiley36

Too many requirements, ek saath sab nhi mill sakta smiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

If only we get a boy and end this generations long rivalry between so called sister for getting that one particular boy in the entire world.

But phir how would they get a punching bag PF who is hated from the very inception of her 🀣.

Edited out mocking

if it's boy from ruro then girl option is left again for ruhi 🀣🀣
Edited by Sutapasima - 16 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

if it's boy from ruro then girl option is left again for ruhi 🀣🀣

Sirat ki legacii h ek hi milega 🀣, followed by death of parents within first 8 to 10 years.Nhi chahiye mereko girl.πŸ˜†πŸ˜…

itsShonali thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Too many requirements, ek saath sab nhi mill sakta smiley37

Woh pata hai but kuch time ke liye khayali pulao toh bana hii sakte hai nasmiley37