Poll

What will be the gender of their first child?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Little Roohi was not responsible for her mom's death same as little Ak not responsible for Sirat's death. Let's see how makers process with that 😂😂😂

Justifying with Roohi started the car is the joke the century. Super pregnant woman Ak can do stunts by boarding on a moving car, try applying breaks (hand breaks don't exists🤣 and steering wheel left the chat) 🤣🤣🤣

I don't have much hope tbh from makers, what would get them more eyes glued to the screen and most shock value they gonna do this.

Aaj papers dekha assets ka, why not name of Kartik but Manish, see there is no finesse on the script or anything, bsss chal rha h toh chalo, log toh dekhenge hi.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Little Roohi was not responsible for her mom's death same as little Ak not responsible for Sirat's death. Let's see how makers process with that 😂😂😂

Justifying with Roohi started the car is the joke the century. Super pregnant woman Ak can do stunts by boarding on a moving car, try applying breaks (hand breaks don't exists🤣 and steering wheel left the chat) 🤣🤣🤣

they justified ruhis mom excusing abheera mom for sirat death then so let's see here dead ak to be excused by ruhi and accept sister 🤣
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

they justified ruhis mom excusing abheera mom for sirat death then so let's see here dead ak to be excused by ruhi and accept sister 🤣

If you remeber, I that Manjari accident day in car, arohi said mumma died because of me 🤣🤣. And then no further discussion about it..

Asyi hi no idea, khud ruhi saying one fine day, I killed Matashree.

itsShonali thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

they will definitely show ruhi forgiving akshara and being the good big sister until they fail to produce any new idea for armaan and abhira's story, and then we will be back to ruhi is bad now. smiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

I don't have much hope tbh from makers, what would get them more eyes glued to the screen and most shock value they gonna do this.

Aaj papers dekha assets ka, why not name of Kartik but Manish, see there is no finesse on the script or anything, bsss chal rha h toh chalo, log toh dekhenge hi.

whoever is alive are on the papers shown. They can't write all late names list there it will be a bundle 🤣 how they kept this documents for fufa to get raaz out 😎

Screenshot_2024-10-04-06-32-06-621_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

itsShonali thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

let her get her mayka she can stay with sukoon when fights happening in poddars 🤣

sukoon? what is that in yrkkh world?smiley37

it doesn't exist.

it will only create more problems instead of solving any. then it will be chose one, your maayka or sasural situation, or maayka giving advice that you should not let go of your sasural and all.smiley39

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

whoever is alive are on the papers shown. They can't write all late names list there it will be a bundle 🤣 how they kept this documents for fufa to get raaz out 😎

Screenshot_2024-10-04-06-32-06-621_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Ik in real woman gets share in property and all that, but people don't forget son's in the name of woman empowerment 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where's Akhilesh, luv, kush and Kairav's share 🤣🤣

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

If you remeber, I that Manjari accident day in car, arohi said mumma died because of me 🤣🤣. And then no further discussion about it..

Asyi hi no idea, khud ruhi saying one fine day, I killed Matashree.

in her drugs nasha she said and never got it. Again. It's an accident sirat fell from steps on own none pushed her. It's mindset only that day to blame in losing people. Here it's hit and futtt another parent too involved in her accident only. Wherever destruction is there madam will step het legs🤣🤣
Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Yess!!! The whole imaginary plot with ruhi being cause of Abhimanyu and Abhir death and then Birla family hating ruhin and thus going no contact and met Akshra in this time-lapse and let her know that lobeee her, and wanting her to heal herself smiley37

I was like sahi h ,make your own plot.

I mean we also make our own plot in mind which should have happened to make ourself happy but don't claim that this happened in the serial🤣🤣.

Quoted post gen3 edited

Edited by WildestDreams - 12 days ago
Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

in her drugs nasha she said and never got it. Again. It's an accident sirat fell from steps on own none pushed her. It's mindset only that day to blame in losing people. Here it's hit and futtt another parent too involved in her accident only. Wherever destruction is there madam will step het legs🤣🤣

Or should I say volunteer for the greater good 😊 👍