Poll

What will be the gender of their first child?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 15 days ago

https://youtu.be/cfFyCjAfLKc?si=oMMOSWwCsWLsf6c3

In this video listen to Manish words at saying parnannnuuu

Screenshot_2024-10-01-17-34-14-565_com.google.android.youtube~2.jpg

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

dkp has to change their mentality. Andhvishwad is not only the taboo. We also need to start forgiving and ensuring all individuals rights are reserved. Dkp did failed in that too.

They are ethically and morally very wrong in whatever they are showing since gen 3. I have no idea abt gen 2 so not including that.

dadi in s2 had many andh vishwas and same in s1 bua dadi too. These both fought in keerti naksh shadi like anything. In end bua dadi was the best shown accepting keerti as beti. There is no progressive environment from 3 yrs. Sirat was humiliated to the core by surekha, Manish and dadi one after another.
Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

So he's in a state of surprised shocked 👍

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

dadi in s2 had many andh vishwas and same in s1 bua dadi too. These both fought in keerti naksh shadi like anything. In end bua dadi was the best shown accepting keerti as beti. There is no progressive environment from 3 yrs. Sirat was humiliated to the core by surekha, Manish and dadi one after another.

ideally they should show how wront it is. But in order to get trp they may show ab going near ruh and ruh loosing her child or rohith smiley11
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ideally they should show how wront it is. But in order to get trp they may show ab going near ruh and ruh loosing her child or rohith smiley11

see we as humans know what's wrong or right we can't encourage this type of crap amy day. We never encouraged ruhis immoral ways too. It's their way to show anger of a mother in the form of curses. Some wait for kids inspite of marrying in love Or arranged . It's upto couples comfortable timing or their own financial management for future. As it's joint family and money is not issue they expect soon. Abheera when prenuptial started said he has to wait for 2 yrs to become baap as she was on career. Now as she can't give kids at present how come the situation changed. Still they haven't checked her in proper hospital nor searched ways to become mother. Instead humiliation is going on.

so Vidya is like baanjh aurat door rho ruhi se and more tamasha I guess

It's so sudden yet I am happy that ruhi will have a kid who can love her unconditionally and she will too. Hopefully this kid survives lol. And it's like charus gang finally saw they have another bro and bhabhi 😏🤣🤣

Rohit and ruhi looks good together I want this to survive

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

I know I haven't watched this show in quite some time, but guys I swear it hasn't been that long either!

Since when are Ruhi and Rohit woohoo-ing to have kids?

Wasn't she just obsessing over Armaan?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Nehaha57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Team Birlas

Everything is 2 mins noodles heresmiley39smiley39

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

I know unrelated post to the topic but thiss 😭😭😭

Him diligently doing research for his upcoming fatherhood but couldn't be there to even see and hold his child..... Hopefully there is no repeat telecast 🤬

Screenshot_20241001_212936_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Vanyaa - 15 days ago