Poll

What will be the gender of their first child?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Friday ko nfz mein 🥰

Why can't it be on Sundays 😭 😭

All my model exams falls on Saturdays 😭😭😭 that's why my participation varies from very low to absolute nothing 💔

Btw did anyone miss me there 🙈😁

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Why can't it be on Sundays 😭 😭

All my model exams falls on Saturdays 😭😭😭 that's why my participation varies from very low to absolute nothing 💔

Btw did anyone miss me there 🙈😁

Tu hamari nanni si pyari si gudiya hi 😛
Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Tu hamari nanni si pyari si gudiya hi 😛

Aww 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 I'm touched 😍 😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

That's a very cheap scene they are showing. Vidya being angry on Abhimaan is one thing but showing all these 'andhavishwas' in the name of drama is awful. I don't know what satisfaction anyone can get out of that horrible scene.

nothing surprises me to see this crap 😂

Edited out gen#3 discussion

Edited by Sutapasima - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

@Bold: Vi stopped the hug, coz she hates Ab right???

Or did they imply anything pathetic like not letting an infertile woman touch a pregnant woman 😱😱😱😱

Wohi dikhaenge obviouslysmiley7 That's what I said kuch bhi drama dikhao but ye sab bakwas bardaasht nahi hota baba.
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

So nothing surprises me to see this crap 😂

aise bahut the re hum nfz mein 🥰

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

. So nothing surprises me to see this crap 😂

Yes but that was certainly not because of any andhvishvaas I guess!!! We are Living in already a very cruel society where this is certainly the last thing they should show in tv serials. We all know that these serials have viewers in rural areas too, where all these taboos still exist. Drama dikhane ke liye bohot hai siwaye ye saare chizo kesmiley22

aise bahut the re hum nfz mein 🥰

I don't think last generation they showed any 'apshaguni' Or 'andhvishwas' kind of track... There were no shraaps also. This season the toxicity is reaching to new heights regularly. I don't know further will they show pisachini, dayan sequences too or not?? smiley39
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

I don't think last generation they showed any 'apshaguni' Or 'andhvishwas' kind of track... There were no shraaps also. This season the toxicity is reaching to new heights regularly. I don't know further will they show pisachini, dayan sequences too or not?? smiley39

they were the best when compared to now.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Yes but that was certainly not because of any andhvishvaas I guess!!! We are Living in already a very cruel society where this is certainly the last thing they should show in tv serials. We all know that these serials have viewers in rural areas too, where all these taboos still exist. Drama dikhane ke liye bohot hai siwaye ye saare chizo kesmiley22

dkp has to change their mentality. Andhvishwad is not only the taboo. We also need to start forgiving and ensuring all individuals rights are reserved. Dkp did failed in that too.

They are ethically and morally very wrong in whatever they are showing since gen 3. I have no idea abt gen 2 so not including that.

Edited by firewings_diya - 15 days ago