Poll

What will be the gender of their first child?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Susi26

Yayy! Finally the ship is sailing smiley40💃.. thanks dear for this thread.. I feel it’s a girl. As Ruhi loves her matashree and Rohit loves her mom Vidya.. so taking both nani and dadi’s name Aradyaa… how is it guys? don’t throw 🍅 now 🫣😂

super name what a connection of mothers🥰.

Shineee dear can you please put a list of all our wished names in boy and girl category in front page 😍

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

aarambh was good artist. He stirred emotions through his love on parents and akshu. Remember he ran after truck to get baby akshu from box in truck and poured gangajal on her to save her.arambhs first bit as kairav on akshu naamkaran got fans

All his scenes with little Akshu and when Arohi came with both sisters were so adorable. Aarambh was fantastic especially with emotional scenes with naira demise, and when kartik got internal injury.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

All his scenes with little Akshu and when Arohi came with both sisters were so adorable. Aarambh was fantastic especially with emotional scenes with naira demise, and when kartik got internal injury.

kartik and kairav pulled story for long with their emotions. I loved the most scene of aarmbh him in hospital losing life remembered mumma mumma and almost gone, sirat comes holds his hand mein hoon teri mumma. Wonderful scene I loved sirat for taking nairas kids as her own. It needs lot of strength to give whole mamta to someone's kid. So I like swarna, sirat, manju, vidya maa for their biggg heart.
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

kartik and kairav pulled story for long with their emotions. I loved the most scene of aarmbh him in hospital losing life remembered mumma mumma and almost gone, sirat comes holds his hand mein hoon teri mumma. Wonderful scene I loved sirat for taking nairas kids as her own. It needs lot of strength to give whole mamta to someone's kid. So I like swarna, sirat, manju, vidya maa for their biggg heart.

Sirat was indeed a very good mother for both kairav and Akshu, loved them like her own.

Baaki I agree but maybe for Manju I feel after seeing the series if she had told the truth from beginning of Neilu he would have been long accepted by the family, I mean within one year of his Identity reveal his was accepted as son of that family. Somewhere I feel, though not maliciously or with ill will but she did a bit injustice to Neil. But still she loved that child a lot, even when he was the reminder of Papa Birla disloyalty.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Sirat was indeed a very good mother for both kairav and Akshu, loved them like her own.

Baaki I agree but maybe for Manju I feel after seeing the series if she had told the truth from beginning of Neilu he would have been long accepted by the family, I mean within one year of his Identity reveal his was accepted as son of that family. Somewhere I feel, though not maliciously or with ill will but she did a bit injustice to Neil. But still she loved that child a lot, even when he was the reminder of Papa Birla disloyalty.

this is similar to shubham. Own mother lied for her alive son as dead to give love to step son and reduce hate. So we can't judge why they did as tracks are developed over a period of time for drag in story. In reality none will do this way. Vidya, too same way. And the two fathers too who gave that unconditional love to others kids.
Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

this is similar to shubham. Own mother lied for her alive son as dead to give love to step son and reduce hate. So we can't judge why they did as tracks are developed over a period of time for drag in story. In reality none will do this way. Vidya, too same way. And the two fathers too who gave that unconditional love to others kids.

True, these tracks are develop with little to no relation to what a realistic version would be. Still these parents did loved the kids as their own and that's what matters in the end.🥰

Nehaha57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: itsShonali

No!

What if they changed it from sisters fighting over a guy to brothers fighting over a girlsmiley26smiley29

And then the makers will say "Iss baar hum kuch naya kar rahe hain!"smiley36smiley37

Btw, I just got to know that Ruhi is finally giving her marriage with Rohit a chance, how come things developed so much in such little time that babies are being discussed?

Armaan ke mommy issues dekh ke ruhi ke aankhein khul gaye🤪🤪

But I'm happy for RuRo🥳🥳ruhi deserved better who's not a pendulum. Also this couple are soo cute ...better looks and better dressing😉😉

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Nehaha57

Armaan ke mommy issues dekh ke ruhi ke aankhein khul gaye🤪🤪

But I'm happy for RuRo🥳🥳ruhi deserved better who's not a pendulum. Also this couple are soo cute ...better looks and better dressing😉😉

Ruhi must have asked herself standing in front of mirror, "what was I thinking?" 😅🤣.

Any person would cringe so bad with the way Armaan is doing mumma jaap.

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Susi26

Yayy! Finally the ship is sailing smiley40💃.. thanks dear for this thread.. I feel it’s a girl. As Ruhi loves her matashree and Rohit loves her mom Vidya.. so taking both nani and dadi’s name Aradyaa… how is it guys? don’t throw 🍅 now 🫣😂

No 🍅 for you 😉 coz Aradyaa is a sweet name 😁

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

super name what a connection of mothers🥰.

Shineee dear can you please put a list of all our wished names in boy and girl category in front page 😍

Sure thing dear 💗💗💗💗

I'll also credit the name giver 😁