RiyaA123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 hours ago

I don't exactly remember alot, so please bear with me.

I was listening to an old indian song. The lyrics went something like this; "Aye Khuda, aye Khuda, jab bana uska hi bana".

Suddenly I remembered a story. The scene was that the ETF team was sitting around a campfire of sort and they were playing a game. Arjun was asked to sing and he sang this song while imagining Roshni, or so I think. It was Ariya story but at that point in story he was still running away from his feelings and everyone felt his pain.

If it rings a bell to anyone. Do tell me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 minutes ago

Originally posted by: RiyaA123

I don't exactly remember alot, so please bear with me.

I was listening to an old indian song. The lyrics went something like this; "Aye Khuda, aye Khuda, jab bana uska hi bana".

Suddenly I remembered a story. The scene was that the ETF team was sitting around a campfire of sort and they were playing a game. Arjun was asked to sing and he sang this song while imagining Roshni, or so I think. It was Ariya story but at that point in story he was still running away from his feelings and everyone felt his pain.

If it rings a bell to anyone. Do tell me.

Hey, I just have re-read the story some days ago, the title of this story is "Lazmi" by Sonu di (ariyabestfan), but, at that time Arjun was grieving for Roshni's loss & the song was sung dedicating Roshni only, while the team was returning after solving an undercover case at a picnic spot. The particular scene you're talking about is in Part 13 (Last 3/4 para). Here is the link for that particular chapter of the story -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/131278328

Edited by naaheean - 6 minutes ago