Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: ItvDrama

The fact that Armaan got best pati is statement enough as to how low the bar is for MLs in ITV. When he was a pati, for the most part he was against his wife and let his family abuse her.

My personal beef is that they never even gave a good redemption arc to make audience accept him for Abhira. All they showed was him staying away from Ruhi which at that point should be a given, yet had strong belief in her; a few days of crying; and giving up materialistic things. It was Ruhi confrontation and Vidya’s first/last love theory that convinced Abhira to accept Armaan. I don’t doubt his love for Abhira now, but there never was any actual effort or actual realization from him as to how much pain Abhira has gone through. Most of all it’s the actor who convinced the audience to accept Armaan with his acting and for the most part his looks. The fact that the more good-looking a ML is, the more audience tolerate the character is proven again and again…

Actually, they did show Armaan's realization

https://x.com/agni_jyotsna/status/1823198750816211422

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Whatever it was- realization or no realization track. It's good his eyes opened, but too late. Abhira suffered a lot already.

That's why, he doesn't look like a right choice to win in that "BEST PATI" category. Whole SPA'24 felt like sarcastic & contradicting award show. Maybe next year, it would be appropriate,if he remained like this changed one, but not at all an appropriate choice this year at least

Armaan was the most deserving one among all to win in the"Best Beta, Best Bhai" category... But SPA is joke of an award show, so what to even say

Edited by Bibliophiles - 23 days ago
Bibliophiles thumbnail

SPA'24 was nothing but a sarcastic and contradictory award show.

Many undeserving characters who would be the last one in the list to grab the award in those particular categories,actually won. Kalyug hai, bhai.

Anyways, why to even feel shocked about this sham of an Award show, when it was more like a Corporate Annual Party, giving consolation prize to all🤪

Originally posted by: Bibliophiles

Whatever it was- realization or no realization track. It's good his eyes opened, but too late. Abhira suffered a lot already.

That's why, he still never deemed right choice to win in that "BEST PATI" category. Whole SPA'24 felt like sarcastic & contradicting award show. Maybe next year, it would be appropriate,if he remained like this changed one, but not at all an appropriate choice this year at least

Armaan was the most deserving one among all to win in the"Best Beta, Best Bhai" category... But SPA is joke of an award show, so what to even say

I don't care about SPA. My point was simply about Armaan s realisation.

Bibliophiles thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I don't care about SPA. My point was simply about Armaan s realisation.

Yeah,I got that👍 Like you, many of us too don't give 2 hoots to these award shows nowadays, many of us know how it all works actually.

I too was just telling about the category Armaan deserved in ideal conditions

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

They hand out the awards as per the popularity & trp. So anupama followed by jhanak followed by ghum/ yeh rishta ..they don't care who or what the characters are..

Abhimanyu also got best pati I suppose smiley37

Aise bhi..why so much hue and cry over these stupid awards..they're not even for acting..kisi ko bhi de dete hai naach gaana karte karte

Originally posted by: leafy2022

I agree… it’s the biggest sarcasm recently…

And she didn’t get any award… kyun bhai? Because she is not abla FL like your other SP bahu?

She has actually gotten her saas sasur together…. Best bahu ke liye Aur kya chahiye???? 😃😃pakka sarcastic hai…. Jisme divorce karwaya hoga… use mila higa😃😒😒