Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Abhira ke last 2 letters and Armaan ke first two letters are the same.

And the # abhimaan has 4 letters from both their names in it. Such a perfect mishran. Equal contribution of both names and the only letters omitted are the ones that are common to their names.

How did I not see this before?! Its such a neat coincidence

# Abhimaan is the best ITV couple currently

I really hope they use # Abhimaan in the wedding invites, or some other event, or in the decor.

I hope Abhimaan wins star parivaar best jodi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Pinecone

And the # abhimaan has 4 letters from both their names in it. Such a perfect mishran. Equal contribution of both names and the only letters omitted are the ones that are common to their names.

I really hope they use # Abhimaan in the wedding invites, or some other event, or in the decor.

They deserve to win .They are miles ahead in popularity since the start of the season.Dont know if there is any technicality issue with they being not married at this moment.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

its best jodi na, not best "married" jodi so they have to win!!! they are the best actors, best jodi.

I hope RoPu and Sam win other individual categories also.

its best jodi na, not best "married" jodi so they have to win!!! they are the best actors, best jodi.

I hope RoPu and Sam win other individual categories also.

We hope they win. Individually it will be difficult though. Kanwar is very popular because of his one of a kind role. And FLs category mein only toxic serials rule. Not sure about Sam. Hope they win all categories though.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

I remember my all time favourite jodi..was AvNeil….and their jodi name was so special because it had Avni and Neil..both their full names in their jodi name..🥰