Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 months ago

I haven't watched season 1.So cant say about Karan. Didnt like the performance of HC in rishta. And its a tough choice btw Mohsin and Rohit. But I guess I will give it to Rohit. He is acing it nowadays.❤️

maaneetcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Harshad Chopra was great 😃

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Rohit

Moshin

Karan

Jay

Harshad

Shezada

In that order. Rohit is the best ML in terms of acting. Hands down. He also got to play the most layered char so that adds to it.

Moshin comes close second. His growth as an actor through 4-5 years was commendable

Karan did a fine job with Naitik.

Jay is limited. But he aces these sunshine, good boy characters which Abhinav was.

I loved HC in Tere liye. But his performance in Rishta was below average

@bold So I am not the only one who thinks this. I was absolute crazy fan of HC since Left Right Left days( Yes, I am almost Fossil in ITV terms) . Even in his last show With Jennifer he was damn good as Aditya but in YRKKH, his USP, his sunny smile and charm was totally missing and his voice was way too grave and hoarse.

Edited by Lavi_dovey - 2 months ago
hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rohit Purohit.

I didn’t like the first few episodes when they replaced Shehzada but now I think he’s the best Armaan! RP’s styling nowadays is also much, much better than it was before! He looks like a dream.

hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavi_dovey

@bold So I am not the only one who thinks this. I was absolute crazy fan of HC since Left Right Left days( Yes, I am almost Fossil in ITV terms) . Even in his last show With Jennifer he was damn good as Aditya but in YRKKH, his USP, his sunny smile and charm was totally missing and his voice was way too grave and hoarse.

also Pranali is much younger than him and I couldn’t feel their chemistry. He looks really good with Jennifer!

Edited by hobbit - 2 months ago
minakrish thumbnail

As per rules of the forum, NO talk of past generation actors shall be allowed particularly Harshad Chopra, Jay Soni and Pranali Rathod.

Since the thread is clearly breaking the rules of the forum, it's been locked.

YRKKH DT