Will Madhav arrest Arman to stop the wedding?

Mandeep123 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Madhav got his hands on papers indicating the divorce is pending. Does it mean he will arrest Arman to stop the wedding as it's illegal to marry without divorcing your first wife? Will fufasa try to injure or kill Madhav to stop him from revealing the truth that divorce hasn't happened? What do you think how will they stop the marriage?

Rohit's Entry

Abhira's (Akshra) identity revelation

Divorce Pending Revelation

Dadisa Abhira deal revelation

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No doubt Madhav is going to stop this wedding…. For now he is out of this shit drama but will land on d day and mast spinless and 🐁 ka popat hoga….. am toh waiting for their humiliation.
Who is going to stop the wedding at the last moment, screaming, “yeh shaadi nahi ho Saktha!!” ?? But I am sure this wedding won’t happen now.. May be after few months..

This wedding should happen amongst thorough humiliation..armaan must be stuck with that humiliation all throughout his life

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The wedding can’t happen because how will they fit in Abhira with the Poddars. Ruhi Armaan wedding will only happen if they plan a leap in the future where Abhira leaves or gets kicked out but for now there are so many reason that can stop the wedding.

The best thing would be Rohit coming back but I don’t see that a possibility so let’s see what the dumb writers are planning.

FYI, I can’t believe how arrogant Armaan has become lately. Does dkp really want us to hate this man?

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Technically he should arrest kaveri and sanjay but let’s hope he drags in Arman too.

Edited by Lostin90s - 4 months ago
Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Technically he should arrest kaveri and sanjay but let’s hope he drags in Arman too.

The arrest would be so much better than him just telling them because no one will listen to him and Sanjay will create a law of some sort to expedite it lol

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

ITV rules says they cant involve police in anything. If writers are going to use this weak plot point to stop the wedding, most likely Madhav will come and announce ye shaadi nahi ho sakti kyunki Abhira abhi bhi Armaan ki patni hai. And whole wedding thing will be cancelled & aftermath of it: Ruhi acting as victim, Armaan hiding in his bedroom, Kaveri hissing like the snake she is and Vidyan declaring herself widow again. No one will talk about rescheduling the wedding in 1 week time or anything else. They will move to some other track.

Edited by greenphantom - 4 months ago
rifa22 thumbnail
Will not be surprised if they end up marrying too.And looking at how Armaan is being arrogant,ungrateful and what not;I personally loathe his character even more than Ruhi now.From that very insecure(in terms of family),kind man to very much arrogant and hypocrite one If they go on portraying him in this shade,there'll be no way to redeem him.
taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Looks like Madhav got into an accident so he won’t revealing anything . So typical ! They are really running out of novel ideas ! Sane rubbish again and again . I’d love to see Sanjay and Kaveri getting exposed !!! Armaan finding out every despicable thing Sanjay has done to humiliate Abhira and vidya coming to her senses about the sacrifice Abhira made ! I really liked vidya on Abhira side over Ruhi and their scenes ! Does only mediocre drama lead to high trps ?