Animal fat oil found in Tirupati Laddoos

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 hours ago

Hi all,

This is the first time I am bringing up a topic here. As many of you might know, Tirupati is one of the most pious temples in India for Hindus. People visiting there often spend the entire day in a queue to just have a glimpse of this deity

Now as the latest reports have confirmed, the Laddoos from there which devotees often take as Prasad are prepared using Beef fats and fish oil.

There are a lot of politics going around on it. Temple authorities have blamed Ghee companies for it and the lack of testing mechanism in temple.

While it might be nothing for most, many Hindus actually are hurt at it, especially because many avoid non veg items in anything related to Pooja

Now a lot of politics will happen over it, but what do you think on it. Is an attack on faith something excusable

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/tirupati-laddu-row-what-is-beef-tallow-the-animal-fat-at-centre-of-prasad-row-explained/articleshow/113519491.cms

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 11 hours ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 hours ago

It is definitely not excusable. Regardless of any political support, this is an attack to our faith and belief.

CID-fan-394 thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago

What the hell? I love Tirupati ladoossmiley19

This is an attack on faithsmiley7

Viswasruti thumbnail

It is related to immense faith and trust, that was breached and all the devotees are disturbed now. Corruption, at its highest level, shows how insensitive the previous Andhra Govt was in this aspect.

The controversy surrounding the use of animal fat in Tirupati Laddus has escalated. Lab test reports reveal the presence of beef tallow, fish oil, palm oil, and lard in the prasadam distributed at the Tirumala Tirupati temple. It hurts religious sentiments and considered as deceiving God!

Sutapasima thumbnail

IMG_1118.pngIMG_1117.png

Lord forgive me if I have unknowingly consumed what I should not . 🙏

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

What the hell? I love Tirupati ladoossmiley19

This is an attack on faithsmiley7

Yes, I also adore those laddus; I love their size, taste, and enormous amounts of trust and faith (each weighing one kilogram).

We used to perform Tirupati Balaji Kalyanam every year and used to get a bamboo basket full of laddus, which we used to distribute to all our relatives and friends.

It is an unacceptable blunder. smiley3

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Yes, I also adore those laddus; I love their size, taste, and enormous amounts of trust and faith (each weighing one kilogram).

We used to perform Tirupati Balaji Kalyanam every year and used to get a bamboo basket full of laddus, which we used to distribute to all our relatives and friends.

It is an unacceptable blunder. smiley3

It's not a blunder , It's a crime

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

It's not a blunder , It's a crime

Yes. They knew what they are doing and still did it not because they are corrupt but to show that they can do it, every attack on hinduism is allowed in this country, cause they know they will not be punished and will also get the approval of other communities which they want.

It's high time to free our temples from govt's clutches and to remove all those members of other faiths from the trust of these temples, they won't give us a place in their organisations but want our everything, this wouldn't have happened if the Hindus had full control over the temple.

Edited by Moonks - 10 hours ago
Moonks thumbnail

Link is not working, what's this new problem with IFsmiley44

Edited by Moonks - 10 hours ago
NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 hours ago

I really wanted someone to make a topic on this. I was a bit occupied so I couldn't...

I've been reading about this since yesterday or when the initial claim was made by Chandrababu Naidu. It was really shocking that the claims turned out to be true.

Our temples should not be managed by non Hindus. Plus as Pawan Kalyan suggested we should have a sanatan board. Our temples need to freed from government.

One more news i read about Stalin going to sell temple jewels for government income. They are just exploiting us Hindus smiley35