Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

don’t think he can run for presidency since he is convicted. So who is going to vote .

1st US President to operate from jail...smiley37

I am not even going to vote this time....koi achha candidate nahi hai......kya karein....smiley19

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I am not even going to vote this time....koi achha candidate nahi hai......kya karein....smiley19

@bold: Tell me about it! smiley36

As for the nominees, gosh, makes me mad that our options are 2 senile idiots. Ugh!

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

My guess is if the judge sentences him to prison the RNC will nominate someone else. Otherwise they’ll keep him because his base will still vote for him.

As for the Supreme Court and presidential immunity, my guess is they will reject the immunity argument not to help Trump’s prosecutors but because that’s a dangerous precedent to set. But with this Supreme Court you never know πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ. Question is when will that SC ruling come? Because Trump is trying to run the lock both on the federal charges and the Georgia charges.

You think if he is sent to prison, RNC will nominate someone else? Mmmm.....I have a hard time believing they are capable of doing that. They should use him to garner sympathy votes and if he goes onto becoming the President, ditch him by finding some loophole. smiley36

I wonder too as to what might be the reason of the delay in the SC ruling. Maybe they are trying to figure out some convoluted opinion through which they can grant immunity to Trump but no one else. I know that's illogical and doesn't make sense...and they definitely do NOT want to set a wrong precedent empowering the President in such a manner...maybe that's what the hold up is. That said, the majority bench of this SC is capable of anything, just about ANYTHING!

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

People are tired of Biden so I am not sure πŸ€”

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I genuinely don’t understand this bizarre sentiment. If Biden wins, it’s status quo, which might not be great, sure. But if Trump wins, you all lose Supreme Court for generations, abortions possibly gets outlawed nationally, gay marriage and equal rights get stripped away, the state potentially becomes a Christian state, Climate laws get rolled back again and so much. And that’s all before the disastrous ripple effect of conservative politicians globally. But yeah, don’t vote because there aren’t any good choices. smiley8

1001104 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

I genuinely don’t understand this bizarre sentiment. If Biden wins, it’s status quo, which might not be great, sure. But if Trump wins, you all lose Supreme Court for generations, abortions possibly gets outlawed nationally, gay marriage and equal rights get stripped away, the state potentially becomes a Christian state, Climate laws get rolled back again and so much. And that’s all before the disastrous ripple effect of conservative politicians globally. But yeah, don’t vote because there aren’t any good choices. smiley8

But how are democrats going to oppose a theocratic state in the us when they are supporting a theocratic state in the other side of the world? . If anything they are rolling in the red carpet for 45.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BubbleTea

But how are democrats going to oppose a theocratic state in the us when they are supporting a theocratic state in the other side of the world? . If anything they are rolling in the red carpet for 45.

I mean it's not like the US government actively supporting a genocide or a dictatorship is particularly out of the ordinary.

The Democrats are screwing up royally, yes. Is Biden a terrible candidate, also yes. And does it suck that every election has become a game of living in your status quo misery, else lose all your rights, also yes. But the alternative is to eff around and find out. And everyone is going to regret taking that option.

Edited by MostlyHarmIess - 3 months ago
Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Indeed. A convicted felon can't vote, but can sure be President of USA. Lol.

God bless America

no seriously GOD bless America

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I agree with you here no matter what people say No good candidates to vote for

Trump is bigoted and Biden is a genocide enabler

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Issi chakkar mein last time Biden ko vote kiya....I wasn't going to vote....but then my husband said....ki that is equivalent to voting for Trump...smiley24