Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Oh ffs. I need a software update in order to be able to comment on this. My storage is currently full with nepo kids. One animal at a time please.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Tho I can’t stand Biden and Kamala Harris anymore I want trump getting locked just for fun smiley36I want drama

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Biden and Trump. Lovely options you got there!

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This verdict will make Trump win. Muslim diaspora wont vote at all and those votes were previously reserved for dems. And Repubs would be hella pissed on Dems and establishment for putting Trump through this ordeal just before the election.

Biden, as it stands, is very unpopular on his pro genocide policy. Trump will win, no doubt!

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

My guess is if the judge sentences him to prison the RNC will nominate someone else. Otherwise they’ll keep him because his base will still vote for him.

As for the Supreme Court and presidential immunity, my guess is they will reject the immunity argument not to help Trump’s prosecutors but because that’s a dangerous precedent to set. But with this Supreme Court you never know πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ. Question is when will that SC ruling come? Because Trump is trying to run the lock both on the federal charges and the Georgia charges.

He is their star campaigner amongst the tradwives and misogynist incels alike. This conviction would turn him into a martyr amongst them.

When has crimes against women (humanity) stopped men from gaining political power?

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

This verdict will make Trump win. Muslim diaspora wont vote at all and those votes were previously reserved for dems. And Repubs would be hella pissed on Dems and establishment for putting Trump through this ordeal just before the election.

Biden, as it stands, is very unpopular on his pro genocide policy. Trump will win, no doubt!

The one thing that is consistent in American politics is foreign policy. Both the sides talk the exact same language. Dems are idiotic alienating young kids but I don't think anyone would think that the other ones are any better. Most likely an Al Gore-Dubya thing would happen and split the Dem votes into the third party candidates

1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

As a candidate for federal office, Trump is restricted only by requirements in the U.S. Constitution. Those requirements are straightforward: The president must be at least 35 years old, must be a natural-born U.S. citizen and must have lived in the U.S. for at least 14 years. There’s nothing on criminal convictions.

Source: https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/30/can-trump-still-be-president-00160433#:~:text=As%20a%20candidate%20for%20federal,There's%20nothing%20on%20criminal%20convictions.

In this regard, India is much better