Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Issi chakkar mein last time Biden ko vote kiya....I wasn't going to vote....but then my husband said....ki that is equivalent to voting for Trump...smiley24

Good, I approve of your husband. smiley36
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

You think if he is sent to prison, RNC will nominate someone else? Mmmm.....I have a hard time believing they are capable of doing that. They should use him to garner sympathy votes and if he goes onto becoming the President, ditch him by finding some loophole. smiley36

I wonder too as to what might be the reason of the delay in the SC ruling. Maybe they are trying to figure out some convoluted opinion through which they can grant immunity to Trump but no one else. I know that's illogical and doesn't make sense...and they definitely do NOT want to set a wrong precedent empowering the President in such a manner...maybe that's what the hold up is. That said, the majority bench of this SC is capable of anything, just about ANYTHING!

I think they have to nominate someone else if he goes to jail. Trump will not lose his base even if he does go to jail. But if he will very likely lose the more moderate republicans and that will be enough to tip the scale in Biden’s favor. With a different candidate, and with the progressives and Gen Z being mad at Biden, they have a good shot at winning. The only thing is they might lose Trump’s base that way. smiley36 Damn, I don’t want to be a Republican election strategist right now.

Agree about this Supreme Court. Nothing they rule will surprise me anymore.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

1st US President to operate from jail...smiley37

I am not even going to vote this time....koi achha candidate nahi hai......kya karein....smiley19

Now i find him better than biden,at least no war at his time.

But yes all of them are worst. And i am praying some how sunak also will be ousted from The Uk. Worst person ever to run a countrysmiley11

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Donald Trump Will Go Way of Imran Sir smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail
1001104 thumbnail

https://x.com/jonjonmoorep/status/1796295876438278349

Edited by BubbleTea - 3 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Maroonporsche thumbnail