Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Bride swap toh ho raha hai. I think when Abhira follows Armaan she will get kidnapped by Ruhi and Ruhi will switch places with her.

Abhira might be getting a new lehenga.

this KP is for lehenga????
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bride swap toh ho raha hai. I think when Abhira follows Armaan she will get kidnapped by Ruhi and Ruhi will switch places with her.

This might be poddar wala lahenga cause it matches armaan, iskey baad akshara wala paheneygi. Though par nanu is mouh se denge after Ruhi kaand baata nahi smiley37

Suddenly itni optimistic kyu hogayi tumsmiley36smiley36
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

this KP is for lehenga????

Nhi, there is a spoiler that Ruhi will ask Armaan to meet or she will k herself. Armaan will go to meet her and Abhira will follow Armaan.

i know what you're trying to do.smiley22 You're trying to make me feel better about this track right? Awww so sweetsmiley13smiley27

If there is a new lehenga....we may get that look by tomorrow EOD🤞🤞🤞

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

RuRo fans (me i am RuRo fan) are waiting for their Angsty love story. Woh dedosmiley42

Really?? You want RoRu love story?? 😄😄 Seems like Rohit is in for a heartbreak when he realises his wife has dressed up as a bride to marry his brother.. May be years later and after countless therapies , Roohi might realise Armaan is not for her and then their love story may start if Rohit was still waiting.. 😜

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Suddenly itni optimistic kyu hogayi tumsmiley36smiley36

Because I think they have still not shot the wedding.

Bride swap thing is going on because Sam is not shooting, and Ruhi is probably wearing Abhira's bridal outfit. I don't think she got a similar outfit.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 3 days ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Because I think they have still not shot the wedding.

Bride swap thing is going on because Sam is not shooting, and Ruhi is probably wearing Abhira's bridal outfit. I don't think she got a similar outfit.

I agree, there is only one outfit

My umeed has suddenly increased by 10 foldssmiley31smiley31