Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Posted: 3 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Surekha ke saath iski setting kara dete hai. Dono hi kaafi over excited log hai

Ok Shaadi will be done so forget about it.....what do they plan to do with ruhi?? I think pastry reconciliation is loading

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I just know that sam probably hates abhira's wardrobe (for good reasons)smiley37 shaddi ka look bhi post nahi kiya smiley37

No wonder How_you_doingg thought he is fun elementsmiley37 iska sirf mazak udta hai yahasmiley36

If Ruhi sits in mandap in place of Ab, then for sure public exposure will happen. But how will they proceed after this?

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Ok Shaadi will be done so forget about it.....what do they plan to do with ruhi?? I think pastry reconciliation is loading

RuRo fans (me i am RuRo fan) are waiting for their Angsty love story. Woh dedosmiley42
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

As per Roohi’s plan, let’s imagine Roohi gets married to Armaan.. what does she think that he will accept her and treat her like he does with Abhira?? Does she realise that Armaan is not an object but a human with feelings?? Does she think she can get a place as his wife after seperating him from Abhira and also spoiling his brother’s life too.. To top everything she is still married to Rohit.. unless she has sneakily got divorce or annulment done, how is her marriage with Armaan going to be valid?? Even if she gets caught she will play victim card and try blaming everyone else.. Such an irritating immoral selfish woman…
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

If Ruhi sits in mandap in place of Ab, then for sure public exposure will happen. But how will they proceed after this?

Bride swap toh ho raha hai. I think when Abhira follows Armaan she will get kidnapped by Ruhi and Ruhi will switch places with her.

Abhira might be getting a new lehenga.