Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: pressu

I think Zohaib doesn't stay at home most of the time. Either he will be in the shop or with his friends and come home late. And like roopshas mentioned, they never treated her bad in front of him.

As Zohaib has more inclination towards his taai family he may think that what they say is right. I think Sitara has that thinking that he is her own brother unlike the relatives. And may be she thinks that when she needs him he will support her. And Sitara never complained to Zohaib about how they treat her, she always used to praise them for whatever support they show. So from Sitara's side, Zohaib never heard anything about their taaya's family.

do tou remember when they were going to Hyderabad , zohaib denied going there as he doesn't like phupho and all ... then sitara told him not to believe taai all the time as they all are same ..and in first episode’s last scene , she was complaining about taai and leftover food, but he rolled his eyes ...

In his eyes , these were never issues as he was not at the receiving end .. usko toh prince treatment milta tha ...

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

kaffara jaisa koi drama h ???

i like it where male lead is protective for female lead only .. ladki bhi bevkuf na ho ...

a close up of a man with a mustache wearing a yellow and black jacket and a red shirt .

Did you watch Gustakh? I recommended it few days back to you.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

a close up of a man with a mustache wearing a yellow and black jacket and a red shirt .

Did you watch Gustakh? I recommended it few days back to you.

i watched it .. apart from Ali , i didn't like anybody else .. and the drama was full of schemes ... end tk sab ro hi rahe the .. kuch romantic tha hi nahi ...
Edited by Priyankaakdha - 2 hours ago
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i watched it .. apart from Ali , i didn't like anybody else .. and the drama was full of schemes ... end tk sab ro hi rahe the .. kuch romantic tha hi nahi ...

Ok. Like I said before Emad and Ania’s story has potential. Even the ending was like in a half screen where she finally accepted him. I liked this pair’s story as I like the angst.

You Know in dramas, it’s difficult to get romance. It will be like sweet scenes. You can try Ishq Murshid. It is a love story.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Ok. Like I said before Emad and Ania’s story has potential. Even the ending was like in a half screen where she finally accepted him. I liked this pair’s story as I like the angst.

You Know in dramas, it’s difficult to get romance. It will be like sweet scenes. You can try Ishq Murshid. It is a love story.

it is already on my list ...

kaffara has set a different bar for me in dramas ... i may not be able to like any other drama if not better than this .. like in music , chemistry , storyline

I am just waiting for tere bin 2 ..

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What do you prefer in a drama?

If you want to see a little bit romance considering that we don't get much romance in dramas. Then

- Besharam

- Badnaam

- Sun Yaara

- Do Bol

- Gustakh(I like Ali and Yashma's pair for their storyline)

Besharam is the zahid-Saba one na? That I have watched.

Yeah looking for good old school romance types.

Recently I also watched Radd and really liked it n ofc watching KMKT, but invested in Kaffara more.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

do tou remember when they were going to Hyderabad , zohaib denied going there as he doesn't like phupho and all ... then sitara told him not to believe taai all the time as they all are same ..and in first episode’s last scene , she was complaining about taai and leftover food, but he rolled his eyes ...

In his eyes , these were never issues as he was not at the receiving end .. usko toh prince treatment milta tha ...

@ Bold - Sitara was always aware that her family were really not nice to hear, but at the same time wanted to be delusional about them really caring. I guess that was her coping mechanism to stay in such an environment. All that chirpiness and mufat was a false bravado. Show the world she doesn't care a damn. But after Hyderabad, the accusations and nobody standing up for her, affected her vivacious nature.

Zohaib was selfish. He never cared about his sister, knowing full well he had all support of his tai.

Edited by khamosshhh - 2 hours ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

@ Bold - Sitara was always aware that her family were really not nice to hear, but at the same time wanted to be delusional about them really caring. I guess that was her coping mechanism to stay in such an environment. All that chirpiness and mufat was a false bravado. Show the world she doesn't care a damn. But after Hyderabad, the accusations and nobody standing up for her, affected her vivacious nature.

Zohaib was selfish. He never cared about his sister, knowing full well he had all support of his tai.

Sitara knew the moment she started complaining , the little bit izzat she had in the house , she will lose it ... taya used to take her side here and there coz she never complained to him .... ab depressed hoke rhna is not her style ... so she pretended that everybody loves her .... what's the pointing of her raising the issue , when nobody was there to deliver the justice ..

But after Hyderbad incident , all the pretenses of care and love was shed ... toh she also stopped saying ki sab mujhse pyar krte h ...

Sitara was clear headed through out the show ...

Edited by Priyankaakdha - an hour ago