Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: Achelvi

The episode was good... finally real locations and different houses than what we usually see.. cinematography is good, music is good

Performances are good, fast paced so interesting

Ramsha Khushal first meet would be like this was unexpected

Overall good first episode

It definitely looks like green's mega project

Those who like action and violence will definitely enjoy

Have seen this location before in shows like Jhok Sarkar and Jindo lately but of course this show made it look grander and more beautiful.

It was also a great way to end the episode so people would wanna see next episode lol. That stab and both brothers getting caught. Now Sahab will have to go make a deal with Nawab. So much history there I feel. He said he used to be Nawab’s servant once upon a time. Wonder how he ended up taking everything from him

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

The first episode blew me away. This is how you do first episodes !!! I swear that last sequence of Nayab losing it and Shahmir going with him was NUTS. Brilliant performances by Ali Raza and Khushaal. Ufff I got goosebumps !

Did yall notice how Shahmir jumps into that moving jeep? And how he jumps off the wall? SO SMOOTH KHUSHAL smiley42

Felt sorry for SHO sahab. He was literally like WHAT THE HECK IS THIS HOLE smiley37

The history between the two warring families is intriguing. Looking forward to next episode when more will be revealed!

my only complaint is that build up and shot of Ramsha stabbing Khushal was kind of abrupt. I wanted to see his reaction. Some shock. But they cut to him falling down instantly. Woh thora Ajeeb tha. They could have lingered on that moment a bit. It fell a little flat for me.

But overall SOLID SOLID beginning! The cinematography the aesthetics the wildness of the place has been so nicely done! Action sequences are also great. You can feel the danger. Love it

Spot on analysis, Some scene's were lacking impact. The stabbing scene and the Bike race scene in the beginning. I love Kushal's and Ramshas's costumes in the show. Ramsha is looking so pretty 🫠