Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: pressu

I think dailies get good trps even with not popular faces, not talking about Kaffara but in general and, especially Geo's dailies get good trps and good views.
And the writer Shafia Khan's previous drama Rang Mahal was a hit drama. So I think the team had expectations that drama will also be a hit drama.

Not in terms of trps but in terms of online buzz and YouTube views... The views on the latest promo is more than a million...

..... Given the number of flashbacks we are getting and the show is already shot, its obvious that they are extending the episodes.. ... On top of it their big budget ishq hua flopped... So they are really milking the unexpected fame...

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

did i miss something 🤔

Bold - this scene came after salar stopped sitara's marriage with "do bacho ka baap vala" dulha and taya said yes to salar ...

when salar and Qasim's fiasco happened , he never took stand for Sitara ... and to cover his bad deeds , he chose Salman fully knowing he is not a good person ..

Action speaks louder than words... although he always claims that he is doing it for Sitara but in every situation , he preferred his izzat and taai ki advise ... kaano ka kacha and easy to manipulate ... aisa bhai ho toh dushman ki kya zrurt

Yes. That scene came after the middle aged man's fiasco.

I don't know much about whether Zohaib knew the first incident or not but at the time when that rishta came he rejected.

I feel that like roopshas mentioned Zohaib actually has more inclination towards Taya's family because he was treated well by them unlike how they treat Sitara. Considering the locality which they belong to, and Zohaib's upbringing, he is more into izzat, ghairat stuff. They have a complicated way of showing their affection I feel. And at first, I think he believed Sitata but may be the way Taai told Zohaib about the incident made him believe his taai than Sitara because they treated her badly but they treated him like their male heir. So I feel that he considers tham closer than her. There were some instances like him rejecting middle aged man rishta first time it came then giving Sitara money before her marriage which she used for her ice cream treat which showed his affection but this relationship was not explored much.

If situations were different then I think he would react the way how he reacted during Kiran's time.

pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Not in terms of trps but in terms of online buzz and YouTube views... The views on the latest promo is more than a million...

..... Given the number of flashbacks we are getting and the show is already shot, its obvious that they are extending the episodes.. ... On top of it their big budget ishq hua flopped... So they are really milking the unexpected fame...

From views point of view, Rang Mahal had Million views per episode. And they started extending the drama from episode 23-24 because it was gaining views. And they stopped extending it from like episode 72-73. It was not a love story. Love stories tend to gain social media buzz.

I don't know the reason but Geo removed the episodes and re-uploaded them.

Edit: I checked it. It has the old episodes too. When I re-watched it few days ago there were new uploads. Like double episode re-uploads and single episode re-uploads. So I thought they removed old ones but old ones are also available.

IIRC, it used to have 6-7M views when it was airing, sometimes even 10M views.

Edited by pressu - 3 hours ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think dailies get good trps even with not popular faces, not talking about Kaffara but in general and, especially Geo's dailies get good trps and good views.
And the writer Shafia Khan's previous drama Rang Mahal was a hit drama. So I think the team had expectations that drama will also be a hit drama.

Ok I had no idea about dalies. Maybe will catch on rang mahal too. Any other recommendations?

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

IMO Zohaib was always more inclined to be towards tai Taya side coz he used to get favoured by tai and also don't forget they both were partners in crime in robbing from Taya's shop. Zohaib is such a hypocrite. Sitara was a soft target, toh Sara zor ussi pe chalta tha. He's basically selfish and amoral too. Bas dikhana hai ke izzat ki padi hai, when it's convenient for him.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes. That scene came after the middle aged man's fiasco.

I don't know much about whether Zohaib knew the first incident or not but at the time when that rishta came he rejected.

I feel that like roopshas mentioned Zohaib actually has more inclination towards Taya's family because he was treated well by them unlike how they treat Sitara. Considering the locality which they belong to, and Zohaib's upbringing, he is more into izzat, ghairat stuff. They have a complicated way of showing their affection I feel. And at first, I think he believed Sitata but may be the way Taai told Zohaib about the incident made him believe his taai than Sitara because they treated her badly but they treated him like their male heir. So I feel that he considers tham closer than her. There were some instances like him rejecting middle aged man rishta first time it came then giving Sitara money before her marriage which she used for her ice cream treat which showed his affection but this relationship was not explored much.

If situations were different then I think he would react the way how he reacted during Kiran's time.

i got you ... infact zohaib and sitara never had any deep conversations .. Taai always interrupted between them whenever they try speaking ...

but you can see that zohaib never defended sitara in front of anybody , be it taai or taya .. I don't know where sitara's confidence came from that he will support her ... Sana was right as in initial episodes she always used to say that she has never seen zohaib coming for Sitara's defence ..

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

IMO Zohaib was always more inclined to be towards tai Taya side coz he used to get favoured by tai and also don't forget they both were partners in crime in robbing from Taya's shop. Zohaib is such a hypocrite. Sitara was a soft target, toh Sara zor ussi pe chalta tha. He's basically selfish and amoral too. Bas dikhana hai ke izzat ki padi hai, when it's convenient for him.

both of them lost their parents together , and it was evident even to their all khaandan and neighbors (sana) that how taai taya treats her ..salar toh pehli din hi smjh gya tha ki her relatives are not sincere with her ..So I won't believe zohaib was not aware of the ill treatment sitara was getting , its just he never bothered ....
Edited by Priyankaakdha - 2 hours ago
pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Ok I had no idea about dalies. Maybe will catch on rang mahal too. Any other recommendations?

What do you prefer in a drama?

If you want to see a little bit romance considering that we don't get much romance in dramas. Then

- Besharam

- Badnaam

- Sun Yaara

- Do Bol

- Gustakh(I like Ali and Yashma's pair for their storyline)

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

What do you prefer in a drama?

If you want to see a little bit romance considering that we don't get much romance in dramas. Then

- Besharam

- Badnaam

- Sun Yaara

- Do Bol

- Gustakh(I like Ali and Yashma's pair for their storyline)

kaffara jaisa koi drama h ???

i like it where male lead is protective for female lead only .. ladki bhi bevkuf na ho ...

pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

i got you ... infact zohaib and sitara never had any deep conversations .. Taai always interrupted between them whenever they try speaking ...

but you can see that zohaib never defended sitara in front of anybody , be it taai or taya .. I don't know where sitara's confidence came from that he will support her ... Sana was right as in initial episodes she always used to say that she has never seen zohaib coming for Sitara's defence ..

I think Zohaib doesn't stay at home most of the time. Either he will be in the shop or with his friends and come home late. And like roopshas mentioned, they never treated her bad in front of him.

As Zohaib has more inclination towards his taai family he may think that what they say is right. I think Sitara has that thinking that he is her own brother unlike the relatives. And may be she thinks that when she needs him he will support her. And Sitara never complained to Zohaib about how they treat her, she always used to praise them for whatever support they show. So from Sitara's side, Zohaib never heard anything about their taaya's family.