Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 hours ago

Is this show good? I liked some clips I saw of it..

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Yes. It is good , if you like to watch a beautifull lovestory where the ML isn't toxic, and can do anything for his ladylove. There is friendship between leads in the beginning, them a misunderstanding.. but the most intereting part is that the ML is very protective about the FL. smiley27

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: awida

Currently Salar is behaving like joru ka ghulam. He needs to stand up for himself. smiley15 Let Sitara be jealous, and go do your job. Pretend to be nice with Sahiba for sometime. smiley2

salar se na handle hogi sitara ki jealousy smiley37

yaad nahi kaise jldi se le gya tha sahiba ke pass engagement ki MU clear krne smiley37

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

just watch 1st episode and you will be hooked ...
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes. It is good , if you like to watch a beautifull lovestory where the ML isn't toxic, and can do anything for his ladylove. There is friendship between leads in the beginning, them a misunderstanding.. but the most intereting part is that the ML is very protective about the FL. smiley27

Sounds great will check it out thanks!smiley27

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 hours ago

Sitara made it clear in today's ep, that Salar should return the money (property) he gave Salman . Only this way he can return her dignity, and prove that she is his love and not something he bought. smiley14

I am excited to watch how Salar is going to replay Sahiba.. more than clearing any misunderstanding between him and Sitara. Let Sitara feel jealous. smiley15 I just want to see Sahiba's face when Salar rejects her for the 10th time. smiley36

I think that returning of the money is a very crucial aspect for their relationship as if it's not gotten back it'll always hang as a sword above their head. I'm glad they are showing this as an important aspect and just not dismissing the whole deal.

As for the sahiba angle, I think they are wrapping it up. Salar will let sahiba know in no uncertain terms that he loves Sitara, Sitara will hear it and sahiba will leave for US for good.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kaffara is such a sleeper hit. I don't think even the makers expected it to be so popular. On top of it, it's a daily soap, which ppl tend to look down upon. But there's a legit craze for Kaffara and SiLaar now.

I follow many Pak dramas pages on IG and they really hype A-lister dramas, but tend to be very elitist about other dramas and had not seen them posting about Kaffara. But now they slowly are.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

Now i feel good

https://youtu.be/ic0b6RUWbMk?si=gcG0SeOJqC3rgRvu

vaise yh zoaib ka mujhe bhi smjh nhi aata ... jab sitara pe sab ilzam lga rhe the tab isko koi farak nhi pada , Kiran ke wqt thappad maar dia ... smiley39

I think Zohaib wanted to confront Salar even he got angry too but Taya slapped him to stop him. Taya got scared that Salar might do something to Zohaib if he went to confront Salar. He didn’t want to lose his one and only support.

I watched the promo you posted.

Edit: I think this was when Salar came during that middle aged man’s fiasco. And I think Zohaib didn’t know the first incident, not sure. And he didn’t agree to get her married to middle aged man when the rishta came.

Edited by pressu - 2 hours ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

I think Zohaib wanted to confront Salar even he got angry too but Taya slapped him to stop him. Taya got scared that Salar might do something to Zohaib if he went to confront Salar. He didn’t want to lose his one and only support.

I watched the promo you posted.

Edit: I think this was when Salar came during that middle aged man’s fiasco. And I think Zohaib didn’t know the first incident, not sure. And he didn’t agree to get her married to middle aged man when the rishta came.

did i miss something 🤔

Bold - this scene came after salar stopped sitara's marriage with "do bacho ka baap vala" dulha and taya said yes to salar ...

when salar and Qasim's fiasco happened , he never took stand for Sitara ... and to cover his bad deeds , he chose Salman fully knowing he is not a good person ..

Action speaks louder than words... although he always claims that he is doing it for Sitara but in every situation , he preferred his izzat and taai ki advise ... kaano ka kacha and easy to manipulate ... aisa bhai ho toh dushman ki kya zrurt

Edited by Priyankaakdha - 2 hours ago
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Kaffara is such a sleeper hit. I don't think even the makers expected it to be so popular. On top of it, it's a daily soap, which ppl tend to look down upon. But there's a legit craze for Kaffara and SiLaar now.

I follow many Pak dramas pages on IG and they really hype A-lister dramas, but tend to be very elitist about other dramas and had not seen them posting about Kaffara. But now they slowly are.

I think dailies get good trps even with not popular faces, not talking about Kaffara but in general and, especially Geo's dailies get good trps and good views.
And the writer Shafia Khan's previous drama Rang Mahal was a hit drama. So I think the team had expectations that drama will also be a hit drama.