Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

this makes more sense ... i just don't want them to go through seperation ... i can bear all the drama as long as they stick and stay together ..

I think his family, especially his father expects him to just leave, as he had always done previously. But I suppose his love for Sitara will make him stay back and face the challenges instead of running away. He's i suppose starting to understand that he can take things for granted and be careless n irresponsible, but his family will have his back and support him always. Throughout the show his father keeps telling him not to worry, he'll take care of things or fix things etc. But now he's realising that he can't expect the same from them for Sitara.

In the promo i really liked how helpless he felt when he was telling Nani that Sitara keeps getting humiliated, insulted and taunted and he feels like a loser ( i guess coz he's not able to stop it).

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I think his family, especially his father expects him to just leave, as he had always done previously. But I suppose his love for Sitara will make him stay back and face the challenges instead of running away. He's i suppose starting to understand that he can take things for granted and be careless n irresponsible, but his family will have his back and support him always. Throughout the show his father keeps telling him not to worry, he'll take care of things or fix things etc. But now he's realising that he can't expect the same from them for Sitara.

In the promo i really liked how helpless he felt when he was telling Nani that Sitara keeps getting humiliated, insulted and taunted and he feels like a loser ( i guess coz he's not able to stop it).

this track is very interesting .. i just hope makers won't disappoint us .. Bas salar sitara pe trust krna na chhode because once he accused her then sitara will forever leave him ... kyuki uski insecurity ki vajh hi distrust of her family h .. ki kaise har koi usse apni life se nikal deta h and blame daal deta h and nobody believes her ...
Edited by Priyankaakdha - 3 hours ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The best character in a soap are the good vamps who do planning and plotting against the vamps and clearly here it's Zoya bhabhi. 😂

Anyways I want a proper punishment and humiliation track for Zohaib. Hope he gets arrested for his misdeeds.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

The best character in a soap are the good vamps who do planning and plotting against the vamps and clearly here it's Zoya bhabhi. 😂

Anyways I want a proper punishment and humiliation track for Zohaib. Hope he gets arrested for his misdeeds.

currently asli mazze le hi zoya bhabhi rahi h 😂😂😂

zohaib toh bure vala fasega or kahi usse bachane ka chkkr m sitara na fas jaye

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: awida

In the begining of this show Salar used to be vocal about lack of love and care in his family. His father soon tried to befriended him.. sometimes he failed Salar , but at least he tried. Unlike Mehreen who is selfish . I fail to believe such mothers exsist. smiley6 But sadly yes. Now I am afraid she may go for a horrible plan trying to prove herself right, and it may hurt Salar. smiley13

I think it's mehreen'a fault salar feels he isn't loved. Nani said mehreen never let salaar to be close to tahir and built a wall between the father and son due to her insecurity of salaar not being as good as sara. Going by how spoiled and bratty salaar is, tahira definitely has been very patient with him.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

I think it's mehreen'a fault salar feels he isn't loved. Nani said mehreen never let salaar to be close to tahir and built a wall between the father and son due to her insecurity of salaar not being as good as sara. Going by how spoiled and bratty salaar is, tahira definitely has been very patient with him.

upon that tahir has always been cleaning all the mess he creates ...

Junaid toh sometimes I feel treats him like his girlfriend ... bhai saare tantrums uthata h salar ke ..kisi kisi scene pe toh meri hasi nikal jati hsmiley37

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 57 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

upon that tahir has always been cleaning all the mess he creates ...

Junaid toh sometimes I feel treats him like his girlfriend ... bhai saare tantrums uthata h salar ke ..kisi kisi scene pe toh meri hasi nikal jati hsmiley37

Where is junaid btw. He has been MIA

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 54 minutes ago

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

Sitara was so rude after wedding n now she is threatening misters son like what... She is a middle class girl who should know how to deal with these things better right??

She was harassed n she roars at home on the ministers son... But again in hyderabad also that bangle incident she was back answering n nimi got angry ... So she lacks kind of logical sense I guess

The writing is all over place for Sitara n I think laiba can't really save it...salar on other hand with dashing looks is a delight to watch

Khane ka taana means salar will go to office ??? Dude pick n drop n stare at phone is his only job now lol

A normal girl would literally say its okk bhad main jao tum we don't want anything to do with you... maaf kiya ab khtm .. she knows how salar is osky bawajood she being all bhai jan on the ml kid wtf bro wtf are you girl ... she is getting on my last nerves

On the other hand salar is love .. he is Kaffara man i watch it to see his beautiful face 😍

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 49 minutes ago

Originally posted by: awida

It was a boring episode. All what happened in the scenes we've already seen in promos. smiley26

Kiran is fooled by that guy. So defamation will cone soon. I feel bad for her .. but this is a lesson for her mom and to her as well, for being bad to Sitara, and defaming her. smiley15

Qasim's traping Nimi doesn't interest me. It is another dragged track with too many unnecessary flashbacks.

I tou skip all other scenes like a plague smiley36 But that bish nimi deserve it man .. smiley35

And threatening Zayyan wasn't needed. Sitara is being irritating again. smiley24

That was too ott bro you know ya man he crazy for you wtf are you threatening the mla guy like sane person would be like yaa we good byy but no sis ko fazool ka drama karna hy ...

I just hope Salar will be safe. smiley13

i feel like salar ko kuch hoga tabhi this crazy woman will understand something.. real villain of her on storysmiley44

All the replies in the bold smiley2

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Posted: 33 seconds ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

Where is junaid btw. He has been MIA

ikr ...I like his scenes with Salar ... meaningful and cute ...