Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 hours ago

Attack plan kya khud to she ll become unforgivable character. Haan lekin blame zroor kregi sitara ko. Saba ki nazuk pregnancy dekh kr to lg rha tha use na kuch hojay..aur sitara k ooper aa jau sb.

After watching yesterday epi...when nimmi mother was saying mere bche mun chupa kr nhi bhagte. I realy hope k Salar k dad beech mein pd k salman se sb wapis le lein...and he run away in fear.

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey..do u make vms also? I realy want to watch salar sitara vms.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

... i would like to point out that while sitara's trauma/insecurities have been shown in depth like just by showing that how badly she had been treated by her family,..... salaar's traumas have been largely ignored

Like we haven't really gotten good insight into how salaar like sitara has been starved for love.. While he has alot of money, he has been sorely lacking in love, care and understanding. He found love only with his nani and now nani is angry at him also... We have had a few dialogues about his life/parents/childhood but not really explored it like sitara's life....

What he missed most about hyderabad was sitara hovering around him... he thought that after marriage sitara would fill his life with care but alas....

So while we do see sitara lashing out bec her marital dreams shattered, we haven't seen salaar cry/get angry bec look here is another person that doesn't love him.. We don't see his grief at all

I'll maintain that the people are gravitating towards the ML not bec ML are highlighted by the writers but bec Ali is playing him very well otherwise they haven't really given us indepth scenes of his issues and problems...

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Hey..do u make vms also? I realy want to watch salar sitara vms.

I can't make vms. They take lots of time and effort.

But we are lucky that there are many ppl who make amazing vms on youtube.

These are few of them

https://youtu.be/wk3T_p6hwoU?si=nm_77-Kbd7hkMzGM

https://youtu.be/BnvWxKUrDI4?si=bT1N8gHLwxV6-4C5

https://youtu.be/74HkcSDQ6N8?si=_0tRWAVJVpmJkDed

https://youtu.be/6az8IZgqmwM?si=kvDWs-q-LOoyk2Oc

https://youtu.be/47Qemjo1_F0?si=W_GPxnEDoeL0QriF

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: bips

... i would like to point out that while sitara's trauma/insecurities have been shown in depth like just by showing that how badly she had been treated by her family,..... salaar's traumas have been largely ignored

Like we haven't really gotten good insight into how salaar like sitara has been starved for love.. While he has alot of money, he has been sorely lacking in love, care and understanding. He found love only with his nani and now nani is angry at him also... We have had a few dialogues about his life/parents/childhood but not really explored it like sitara's life....

What he missed most about hyderabad was sitara hovering around him... he thought that after marriage sitara would fill his life with care but alas....

So while we do see sitara lashing out bec her marital dreams shattered, we haven't seen salaar cry/get angry bec look here is another person that doesn't love him.. We don't see his grief at all

I'll maintain that the people are gravitating towards the ML not bec ML are highlighted by the writers but bec Ali is playing him very well otherwise they haven't really given us indepth scenes of his issues and problems...

In the begining of this show Salar used to be vocal about lack of love and care in his family. His father soon tried to befriended him.. sometimes he failed Salar , but at least he tried. Unlike Mehreen who is selfish . I fail to believe such mothers exsist. smiley6 But sadly yes. Now I am afraid she may go for a horrible plan trying to prove herself right, and it may hurt Salar. smiley13

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

In the begining of this show Salar used to be vocal about lack of love and care in his family. His father soon tried to befriended him.. sometimes he failed Salar , but at least he tried. Unlike Mehreen who is selfish . I fail to believe such mothers exsist. smiley6 But sadly yes. Now I am afraid she may go for a horrible plan trying to prove herself right, and it may hurt Salar. smiley13

in an interview , Laiba said this show was initially named 'farar' as story revolve around salaar that how he run away everytime something happens or if he is not able to handle the situation ...

I just hope yh ab naa bhaag jaaye bechari sitara ko chhod ke ..

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

in an interview , Laiba said this show was initially named 'farar' as story revolve around salaar that how he run away everytime something happens or if he is not able to handle the situation ...

I just hope yh ab naa bhaag jaaye bechari sitara ko chhod ke ..

I think he was Faraar just in the beginning. But after he realized his love for her he won't leave her. For this they changed the name of this show to Kaffara.. coz it is more suitible as we'll see everybody paying Kaffara for all their wrong doings.

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Infact laiba also mentioned that it's salar's story. Earlier he kept on running because because he had nothing to care for. Vut now he has sitara, he understands what she is going through and is trying to stand by her. Even his earlier passion of wildlife photography seemed like his attempt at running away from things and situations. But now he has goh sitara and i think he won't runaway, but embrace it. Let's see what happens nect. But also, mehreen's khana wala comment was really a low blow. Like dude you're so rich, and it gave me a really nasty taste.
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Salaar has always shown as chill kinda guy who never takes stress over anything coz he knows that he has his family's back ... Though i get that he wants sukoon vala love and care from his family and usko toka taki nhi pasand but his dad genuinely loves him ... He sometimes seems manipulative but he really loves Salar .. Dekha jaaye toh sitara ke lafde zyada serious h.. she has no one who will support her unconditionally ...

he liked sitara because she used to treat him differently and always protected him in her own wat... he can be himself with her as she is kind of female version of salaar smiley36

tbh they both have similar traits , nature and thoughts ...both want freedom ... both are excessively vocalize about their feelings , agr gussa h toh sbko suna dete h kuch nhi dikhte ki kaha jake fasenge ..

so i like both of them .. kyuki agr salaar ko same misunderstanding hoti toh vo isse bhi zyada batmeezi krta jo sitara kar rhi h ..

So I don't mind sitara ka gussa .. atleast saath m toh h ... kahi tere bin vali bkvas na ghusa de ki meerab murtisim alag hi ho gye .. vo zyada bada torture h ...

There is no doubt that Ali is a great actor .. iss show ke baad toh m bhot badi fan ho gyi hu .. He is damn cute and handsome smiley42

Edited by Priyankaakdha - an hour ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: awida

I think he was Faraar just in the beginning. But after he realized his love for her he won't leave her. For this they changed the name of this show to Kaffara.. coz it is more suitible as we'll see everybody paying Kaffara for all their wrong doings.

this makes more sense ... i just don't want them to go through seperation ... i can bear all the drama as long as they stick and stay together ..