Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 hours ago

Waise I'm so happy they haven't shown the ML toxic and shown him making so much effort to win over his love. I stopped watching PTV dramas long time back and have just recently started again. Watched radd, watching kmkt, but this drama has really got me hooked.

Really surprised that I didn't know about Ali Ansari, though I have heard most of the popular actors/ actresses. He's such a charming, cute and talented actor.

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

by the way i started watching kaffara yesterday and salman is hilarious smiley37smiley37... his expressions are killing ... uspe gussa kam , hasi zyada aati h... kya item h ... Salaar se sab darte h even his parents but salmaan ka sahi chlta h .. usko koi farak nhi padta smiley37

😂😂😂

He's hilarious! Somehow from the very beginning i couldn't really dislike him and Kiran.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

😂😂😂

He's hilarious! Somehow from the very beginning i couldn't really dislike him and Kiran.

ikr ... salmaan is on another level .. i tried many times to see him as a villian but his expressions always cracks me up .. he is damn good with his acting ..
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

But on second note , Sitara is quite intelligent ... she knew from the starting that nobody is true to her and she was buying time by pretending that everybody loves and cared for her , till zoaib grow up and he will take care of her , vo alag chiz h ki galat bande pe bet lgai bechari ne ...

she knew that Qasim is not doing right by taking all blame , she knew salmaan is manipulating everyone , She knew about nimmi , kiran but she pretended dumb so that her brother will take stand for her ... but he greatly disappointed her ..

This seems like one of the reason that she is not able to trust salar as she feels that he will also leave her like her brother did ..

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Waise I'm so happy they haven't shown the ML toxic and shown him making so much effort to win over his love. I stopped watching PTV dramas long time back and have just recently started again. Watched radd, watching kmkt, but this drama has really got me hooked.

Really surprised that I didn't know about Ali Ansari, though I have heard most of the popular actors/ actresses. He's such a charming, cute and talented actor.

because of the same reason i stopped watching PTV .. but i recently started following kafara because of leads and ost ... the ost is heavenly smiley42
khamosshhh thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

But on second note , Sitara is quite intelligent ... she knew from the starting that nobody is true to her and she was buying time by pretending that everybody loves and cared for her , till zoaib grow up and he will take care of her , vo alag chiz h ki galat bande pe bet lgai bechari ne ...

she knew that Qasim is not doing right by taking all blame , she knew salmaan is manipulating everyone , She knew about nimmi , kiran but she pretended dumb so that her brother will take stand for her ... but he greatly disappointed her ..

This seems like one of the reason that she is not able to trust salar as she feels that he will also leave her like her brother did ..

There's a dialogue between Sitara and Sana in the beginning episodes where Sana tells her that you have put on stupidity glasses when you view your family and Sitara says that those glasses make her see things clearly and she goes on to say that she knows Kiran took her mother's bangles and Tai didn't say anything and Tai gave Kiran her mother's room. Sana tells her her Taya is sympathetic towards her and she says that it's only coz she doesn't say anything and that her tai and Kiran are her taya's wife and daughter. She has always known that no one will keep her well being uppermost. She only had expectations from her brother, but woh bhi nikamma nikla.

Similarly in yesterday's episode too Salar tells her that ppl are trying to manipulate her and she said she's aware of that. She's just trying to find sanctuary for herself as she knows she can't trust anyone. She doesn't know it's actually only salar who loves her unconditionally.

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: bips

Ummmmm... Is nani ok??... What kind of rubbish advice is she giving to sitara?... Wasn't nani supposed to be salaar's confidant? Yeh inki akal ko kya ho gaya?

I think nani is playing her game to bring them closer. She knows sitara will not trust salar at the moment so she advice her to pretend.. it will bring peace for a while and also make sitara fall for salar and also if nani too thinks its salar zid and he doesn't love her ,she can see that if sitara pretends to love him back he will also fall for her so a win win 🏆

Edited by Queeen - an hour ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

There's a dialogue between Sitara and Sana in the beginning episodes where Sana tells her that you have put on stupidity glasses when you view your family and Sitara says that those glasses make her see things clearly and she goes on to say that she knows Kiran took her mother's bangles and Tai didn't say anything and Tai gave Kiran her mother's room. Sana tells her her Taya is sympathetic towards her and she says that it's only coz she doesn't say anything and that her tai and Kiran are her taya's wife and daughter. She has always known that no one will keep her well being uppermost. She only had expectations from her brother, but woh bhi nikamma nikla.

Similarly in yesterday's episode too Salar tells her that ppl are trying to manipulate her and she said she's aware of that. She's just trying to find sanctuary for herself as she knows she can't trust anyone. She doesn't know it's actually only salar who loves her unconditionally.

but it makes me happy that atleast writers atleast didn't show her as a stupid girl , if not bold ...

honestly i can understand why she is not able to rely on salaar wholly .. she is afraid to trust anybody else as literally everybody treated her as stepping stone ... though i feel if given time , she will feel salaar's lover for her ..

ab shaadi ke baad bhi kaha sukoon mil rha h isko ... koi na koi panga padh jata h ... usko time hi nhi mil rha to cope up with everything ... upon that everyone is trying to break their relationship..

Salaar - one track mind person h .. he doesn't know anything about family and friends politics... toh agar koi acha kaam krta bhi h bechara , toh bhi maar hi khata h sbse ...

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Wo mujhy akela chor kar kyse ja sakti haismiley13

- Salar Sikandar the big baby

People can still think salar can leave her bro 😒

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DANu0uiIsLS/?igsh=bWtqZWRrZGRpNHd6

Edited by Queeen - 2 hours ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I get what all of you are saying about everyone letting down sitara so she is unable to trust. It makes sense at a rational level. But the writing and acting is not able to invoke any sympathy for sitara...i as a viewer should be able to feel sad for sitara when i see her alone but it's all failing at the moment... the only thing working right now is salaar... hopefully we'll see more of their happy moments now bec this track sucks