Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 hours ago

Ummmmm... Is nani ok??... What kind of rubbish advice is she giving to sitara?... Wasn't nani supposed to be salaar's confidant? Yeh inki akal ko kya ho gaya?

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

U saw the scene where Salar himelf told nani...k paise dey ghar walo ko, zid k ly shadi ki. Koi sincereity nhi chahey us se. Thats the reason. And somehow I think...nani want k dil bdl jay dono ka, and they start living with love and affection . Jhgra bnd to kya is ne...kisi bhi bahne se.

bips thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Today is a bad day for me. My grandfather just had a seizure or a heart attack (we are not sure yet) and he has just been taken to the hospital. I am at home right now, cleaning up things while my parents attend to him at the hospital. I was just thinking of sitting down with a cup of cold milk and distract myself but I do not feel like it. I will come back tomorrow or day after.

Hope he is doing well now.. Wishing that your granddad gets well soon smiley31

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Realy hope to see all hyderbad scenes reversal...jese wahan salar k dil mein sitara k ley soft spot develop hus tha .due to her care and innocence wese ab sitara k dil mein ho. Salar ka accident to pkka hao, his to us ne bd dua di thi...tbhi lga tha this track gonna happen.

P.s: us se pehle, I want salar sitara to attend nimmi qasim shadi. And enjoy all function.

Realy realy hope...qaim make nimmi confess from her odn mouth infront of all...jo usne ne un dono k sath kya. Sitara deserve this!!! Taya, zohaib sb ki nazar mein she should get her respect back. I realy want Taya to say to her ...ye tumhara ghar hai, tum wapis aa skti ho yahan. Salar shoul not be only option for her...but it should be her choice, her heart desire

bips thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

U saw the scene where Salar himelf told nani...k paise dey ghar walo ko, zid k ly shadi ki. Koi sincereity nhi chahey us se. Thats the reason. And somehow I think...nani want k dil bdl jay dono ka, and they start living with love and affection . Jhgra bnd to kya is ne...kisi bhi bahne se.

Hope that's the case. Bec even with salaar lying, I thought that she would know her grandson better.. For her to say all that I'm just surprised...

This family is weird... Atleast sitara ki family is uniformly awful but yahan toh kisi ka kuch nahin samajh aata...

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: an hour ago

Thank you soooo muchhhh smiley27

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Queeen

Thank you soooo muchhhh smiley27

My pleasure smiley31 Looks lovely as your siggy smiley27

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bips

Hope that's the case. Bec even with salaar lying, I thought that she would know her grandson better.. For her to say all that I'm just surprised...

This family is weird... Atleast sitara ki family is uniformly awful but yahan toh kisi ka kuch nahin samajh aata...

i think nani is best in giving comfort to children ... like earlier salaar used to tell everything to nani coz he had her back ... likewise , sitara now tells everything to nani and have found comfort place in her .. i am happy that atleast she is talking with nani about everything and her problems and nani is also guiding her to love herself coz sitara has totally lost hope for her life ... i think its a good sign ..

the moment nani came to know that salar truly loves sitara , she will guides sitara..

baaki writers very rarely shows something interesting after 40-50 epis ..

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bips

They have shown Nani's character as the self righteous one. She was and is equally harsh to her daughter too and coz Salar told her about the deal and all she considers him wrong too. Dekha jaaye toh her character has been shown consistent.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

by the way i started watching kaffara yesterday and salman is hilarious smiley37smiley37... his expressions are killing ... uspe gussa kam , hasi zyada aati h... kya item h ... Salaar se sab darte h even his parents but salmaan ka sahi chlta h .. usko koi farak nhi padta smiley37

Edited by Priyankaakdha - an hour ago