Sunn Mere Dil (GEO) #3 - Wahaj Ali, Maya Ali, Hira Mani | DT.N. Pg129 - Page 142

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Like I said, she could very well be playing a woman who is ambitious and power hungry and thus would want to be with Bilal.

Either this or one sided lover.

When it comes to Bilal, he won't fall for anyone else but Sadaf is what I feel.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Maybe they are sisters and both are in love with same man. Sadaf looks bechari, so might back off , who knows . Hira will ace it.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I hope they give proper teaser for Hira's character. I haven't seen her in villain role before.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: mayu1982

Most of the time I watched the drama after it is finished, so I read reviews beforehand.

I'm having a hard time with the amount of off-screen drama, and I don't like it personally.I don't care who is who. Who needs it and who doesn't. Whether it's TV or Bollywood, off-screen drama always puts me off. I'm giving this drama a chance because I'm not very familiar with this industry. See my large heart smiley2

I enjoy love stories, which is why I'm heresmiley9. Otherwise, there is one drama that is making a lot of buzz. I don't know the name of the hero. I guess Ramsha is the FL. Their confidence and faith in their talent were apparent. Unfortunately, revenge and violence don't appeal to me much.

Hope I won't be disappoint saying this for the Nth time.

All the best to the team and me too as a viewersmiley40

I try to stay away as much as possible unless someone crosses the line. Ohh I'm excited about Ramsha as well. Two of her shows are coming, we can talk about them on their thread. I hope SMD is worth watching, it will depend on the story to keep me hooked.

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: an hour ago

Ek cheez batao, why is Sadaf saying mujhe aapse mohabbat bhi nahin hain? Kyun behen kyun?smiley19

Tumhe nahin toh hum ko hain mohabbatsmiley27billu dewaane se

One more thing, mr kadwani has taken the word teaser very seriously. Ab itna bhi mat tarpao

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

Ek cheez batao, why is Sadaf saying mujhe aapse mohabbat bhi nahin hain? Kyun behen kyun?smiley19

Tumhe nahin toh hum ko hain mohabbatsmiley27billu dewaane se

One more thing, mr kadwani has taken the word teaser very seriously. Ab itna bhi mat tarpao

Behen ko kisi aur se pyar hoga? We can't force someone to love.

Edited by chai_chatter - an hour ago
chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I wonder if the story about seven stages of love, from attraction to death.

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I hope they give proper teaser for Hira's character. I haven't seen her in villain role before.

There's a show of hira with saba qamar, you should watch that full selfish behen vibes and you will love it.

If here also she does the same kinda role, it would be very repetitive with no variation. Also the styling is same old as typical villain wears stylish outfits. Atleast she'd could have tried something new.

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I wonder if the story about seven stages of love, from attraction to death.

I'm looking forward to hira's death, as she's a villain trying to keep apart bilal and sadaf. Am getting selfish vampy vibes from her so it'd be interesting to see her die.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Rashi23

There's a show of hira with saba qamar, you should watch that full selfish behen vibes and you will love it.

If here also she does the same kinda role, it would be very repetitive with no variation. Also the styling is same old as typical villain wears stylish outfits. Atleast she'd could have tried something new.

What is the name of the show? I'm honestly waiting to see her part, they are not giving anything away. Hopefully she does justice.