Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 20 hours ago

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Today is a bad day for me. My grandfather just had a seizure or a heart attack (we are not sure yet) and he has just been taken to the hospital. I am at home right now, cleaning up things while my parents attend to him at the hospital. I was just thinking of sitting down with a cup of cold milk and distract myself but I do not feel like it. I will come back tomorrow or day after.

Oh my God hope he feels better soon

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 20 hours ago

Sitara bas karo behin ab bohot ho gya and qadar karo apne itne ache husband ku agar tumko lagta hy ye zid bhi hy tou he takes care of you what do you need more girl chill out.. ab sitara pretend kare gi n pyaar ho jye ga tab salar ko pretend ka pata lage ga n then phir sitara minaye gi aur salar rothe ga lol drama ahead

Edited by Queeen - 3 hours ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 18 hours ago

Today's ep was divided into 2 episodes, as we saw Sitara and Salar going to uni in yesterday's promo. It didn't happen yet. Also I expect the scenes shown in today's promo will come only the day after tomorrow.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Today is a bad day for me. My grandfather just had a seizure or a heart attack (we are not sure yet) and he has just been taken to the hospital. I am at home right now, cleaning up things while my parents attend to him at the hospital. I was just thinking of sitting down with a cup of cold milk and distract myself but I do not feel like it. I will come back tomorrow or day after.

May he gets well soon Roop. Don't worry .

It is not like today's ep was a great one. Only bedroom scenes were worth it. smiley4

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Now badnami will be Nimi's fate. smiley15 I like khala bi's plan. smiley4 Although I don't care about any of them.. but watching Nimi and Najma going through the same shame will be satisfying. smiley14

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Queeen

Sitara bas karo behin ab bohot ho gya and qadar karo apne itne ache husband ku agar tumko lagta hy ye zid bhi hy tou he take cares of you what do you need more girl chill out.. ab sitara pretend kare gi n pyaar ho jye ga tab salar ko pretend la pata lagd ga n then phir sitara minaye gi aur salar rothe ga lol drama ahead

Let them keep pretending.. and we get lots of Silara's scenes. smiley42

I knew it when she told him in the past that if she landed up in his place he would've taken care of her .smiley27 In today's ep Salar just did that.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Just come across this bts. Is kiran getting married to gym wala?

https://youtube.com/shorts/C8DYeuYrgVo?si=_3IXUB11vmOI3bUi

No. In fact this is from Reham's (Kiran) new drama , in which she is working with Zhalay Sarhadi.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAOPXkTCxfh/?igsh=MTB4OXdhemEzZzIwcw==

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 hours ago

I hope he gets well soon. I’m so sorry. Hope you’re ok!

princessjojo thumbnail

I just saw the teaser promo though. For the first time, I felt that Salar has threatened the wrong person. Like this is a minister's son while he is only a businessman son. Salar is basically out of his depth here. I wonder if this Zayyan character will try to hurt Salar.

I agree. He will hurt Salar badly- bad accident etc. Sitara will remember her bad dua here. By then she will be deeply in love with him

princessjojo thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Now badnami will be Nimi's fate. smiley15 I like khala bi's plan. smiley4 Although I don't care about any of them.. but watching Nimi and Najma going through the same shame will be satisfying. smiley14

what is khala bi’s plan? I watch by skipping everything else