Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Dont know how many epi remaining, but recent epi se lg rha hai Sitara ki family ka karma near hai. Nimi tai sb ko sza mile gi, and with that they show progress in salar sitara relation. Ek new soap coming soon hai channel pr, ab not sure k wo 7pm k time pr hai ya 9

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

I came across of bts where Zohaib was sitting on bed, And it was looking like hospital bed.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Can u please provide me detail too..which channel and leads?

It came in express channel.

It actually has 3 pairs. I liked Emad and Ania’s pair. I will explain their part mainly. Ania and Rohail(Emad’s elder brother) like each other and on the other side Emad has feelings for her and he mistakes her friendliness with him as her liking towards him. When he gets to know that his bother and she like each other he feels bad but doesn’t say anything. Another female character, Muntaha, creates misunderstanding in Rohail’s mind leading to Emad and Ania’s marriage and then Ania gets to know of Emad’s feelings for her and she gets angry at him. There starts the angst. Honestly, this couple’s story has so much potential but not explored much.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 58 minutes ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

How many episodes any idea? If there are many then I think things will go downhill after today's episode. Salar might start feeling guilty for putting Sitara in such a situation and sitara will feel responsible for salar getting into fights. Also i suppose Salar's family will come to know the truth and it seems they'll also be disappointed with him, like Nani. Hopefully they'll not drag the negative tracks.

You know what? It will be even better. I want this show to last longer even if I have to tolerate negative track. But I think writer is now wrapping up the show, with Ehtisham confronting his mom, and moving out to a new house with Zoya. And Kiran turning positive. Uncle is good to Sitara again. Sikandar is already impressed with Sitara. I think it is heading to the love realization, and happy ending.

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 14 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

these are too many ... kisse start karu ? was planning to watch Gustakh today

Start from wherever you want babessmiley16

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Posted: 13 minutes ago

Originally posted by: pressu

Nice. I will also check which one I missed and will watch it. If you are ok then can you give little description of each drama?

Title descriptions matlab smiley6

Edited by Queeen - 12 minutes ago
Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Posted: 11 minutes ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Sahiba ko chodo I'm wondering how Salar will react when he comes to know his mom was also part of this and it was she who gave sahiba Salman's contact. Maybe sahiba will blurt it out too. Phir toh aur dhamaka hoga. 😂

Huraaaaaa sahiba will be like tumhari mom bhi esmy shamil hain and then salar will go karazyyyyysmiley41smiley37

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Posted: 7 minutes ago

Originally posted by: awida

You know what? It will be even better. I want this show to last longer even if I have to tolerate negative track. But I think writer is now wrapping up the show, with Ehtisham confronting his mom, and moving out to a new house with Zoya. And Kiran turning positive. Uncle is good to Sitara again. Sikandar is already impressed with Sitara. I think it is heading to the love realization, and happy ending.

i think max 70 hongi nhi?? Ya 75
Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Posted: 6 minutes ago

ohh shahzaib lemme correct 😆