Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

So true. At least Sitara is pushing him to take care of his responsibilities. If he has a right to his dad's money, then he should learn to take care of that right. Without it, does he think that he can do all his passion/dream career or doing whatever he wants? I do hope that he also continues wildlife photography but on a less professional basis or a more semi-professional basis. I think this incidence with Sahiba is going to light the fire to join his dad's business.

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Salar Sikandar!!!! He want to refuse Saiba invitation, because he cant take risk for his princess. Bhad mein jay..buisness & deals.

He doesnt trust his parents or anyone in her matter, making her alert emotinal blackmailing mein mt aana. How much she act badtmeez & strong..he knows she has golden heart.

And in her house, how he talk with taua zohaib kiran....how pushing aside his ego, status...he was trying his best k acceptence mile sitara ko..jo uska dil jata hai.

HE KNOWSSSS...zohaib ne foring tk krai. Usne Sitara tk ko nhi btaya, wo embarass naa ho. He ignore attempt on his life only for Sitara sake. Usko sharminda nhi kya, mun se baat nhi nikali.

In the last he even thinking about his buiness join krlo convo ....

Ziddi, magroor, Salar ..sitara ki mohabbat mein kya se kya bn rha hai❤️❤️❤️❤️

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

these are too many ... kisse start karu ? was planning to watch Gustakh today

First watch my recommendation, Gustakh.

Standing In A Line GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

https://x.com/_aimennnn/status/1836803902454309154

I don't think they have done the deed. She gets really concious and shy when he makes any sort of physical contact.

Don't think salaar is gonna initiate it either considering she thinks he bought her through money. They might do it only when sitara trusts him enough to understand he didn't buy her but bought salman to stay the f away from her.

pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queeen

Then watch

dil lagi,

anna( altamash and izzah),

malal e yar,

tera mera rishta ,

beqadar (post leap)

badnaam,

yariyaan,

besharm,

gustakh ishq ,

Ik sitam aur

badshah begum (shahmeer and zulaikha few scenes but fire)

munafiq

Ps : I'll keep adding as i remember... all of these are enemies to lovers

@Bold: Badshah Begum - Shahzaib and Zulekha

https://youtu.be/HkvNUvyHOcI?si=fhLKo9-CyowZadJ7

Edited by pressu - an hour ago
pressu thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

Anaa is good ya

Not sad ending it is meaningful end .. I was really impressed by how it is written as I haven't heard much about it but but the female leads are damn wow

I feel that you will feel happy that it has a sad ending between the first couple thinking that the FL deserves better.

pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

I have completed watching dil hi toh hai .. kuch 5-6 epis chhod ke baaki show sab acha .. smiley27

I am thinking to watch gustakh or humsafar now

Same reply to you too as above. You will feel happy to see FL not ending up with ML thinking that she deserves better.

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

https://x.com/_aimennnn/status/1836803902454309154

I don't think they have done the deed. She gets really concious and shy when he makes any sort of physical contact.

Don't think salaar is gonna initiate it either considering she thinks he bought her through money. They might do it only when sitara trusts him enough to understand he didn't buy her but bought salman to stay the f away from her.

I really dunno. There are moments when I think they have and then there are moments I think they haven't.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

How many episodes any idea? If there are many then I think things will go downhill after today's episode. Salar might start feeling guilty for putting Sitara in such a situation and sitara will feel responsible for salar getting into fights. Also i suppose Salar's family will come to know the truth and it seems they'll also be disappointed with him, like Nani. Hopefully they'll not drag the negative tracks.

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pressu

First watch my recommendation, Gustakh.

Standing In A Line GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Can u please provide me detail too..which channel and leads?