Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I don't know what to think of today's episode but I do know what to feel about today's episode. I feel very very tired.

Tired is the exact word I want to use...and in upcoming epi, the show only one scene ..aansu saf krne ka. Kb tk chlega ye sb

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Salman is dangerous...he knows about Zohaib ki galt hrkatien. Hole wala issue zrur samne aayga, aur salman koi hi pta chlega pehle . also Salar ne usko hi qeemat di hai, ye baat bhi open kr skta hai wo. But they are showing Qasim again and again. Maybe he help Salar sitara this time

haan yaar , baat toh sahi h.. . qasim bura nahi h and he knows that whatever he did with sitara was wrong .. so maybe he may help out salar sitara this time ..
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The person who deserves a slap from Sitara is her good for nothing brother Zohaib. Even though she doesn't know yet what he has actually done, but just for his pathetic behaviour towards her, he needs a slap from Sitara.

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Salman is dangerous...he knows about Zohaib ki galt hrkatien. Hole wala issue zrur samne aayga, aur salman koi hi pta chlega pehle . also Salar ne usko hi qeemat di hai, ye baat bhi open kr skta hai wo. But they are showing Qasim again and again. Maybe he help Salar sitara this time

Hmm. True. We are all actually in the dark ages at this point, so let's see where this goes. But seriously they need to fix Sitara Salar equation. That was the USP of the show and the makers need to understand this.

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queeen

Tomorrow there will some scenes of salara ... and I'm confused about salar i know he is a good person but he has ego issues.. and he accepts what he does and he loves sitara that's clear but he also has his flaws and he is a dynamic character

His character is grey, but acha bhi wo apne hi style se bnta hai. Qasim ya Salman ko brdasht nhi krega wo.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

The person who deserves a slap from Sitara is her good for nothing brother Zohaib. Even though she doesn't know yet what he has actually done, but just for his pathetic behaviour towards her, he needs a slap from Sitara.

what has he done ??? sorry i am watching clips of salar sitara only so missed out some plots
Edited by Priyankaakdha - 2 days ago
AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

haan yaar , baat toh sahi h.. . qasim bura nahi h and he knows that whatever he did with sitara was wrong .. so maybe he may help out salar sitara this time ..

But Salar is realy jealous of Qasim. Uska acha bnna bhi brdasht nhi hona usko. Makers bring him back, to aesa hi kuch dikhaynge. I realy wish k nimmi accept her gunnah infront of her family. Sitara realy deserve it.

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

His character is grey, but acha bhi wo apne hi style se bnta hai. Qasim ya Salman ko brdasht nhi krega wo.

This. One thing about Salar is that he is a very possessive and territorial guy. He will raaste se hatao them in an instant if they set their eyes on Sitara ever again.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

what has he done ??? sorry i am watching clips of salar sitara only so missed out some plots

He gave goons money to kill salar before the wedding.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Hmm. True. We are all actually in the dark ages at this point, so let's see where this goes. But seriously they need to fix Sitara Salar equation. That was the USP of the show and the makers need to understand this.

they are giving us lollipop by showing salar sitara here and there .. but saare episode m khandan hi nhi pura aa rha inka ..