Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 days ago

Seriously what is wrong with Sitara...hr event pr kisi ek ko thapar. Sahiba and mehreen enough thi, ab Salman bhi inke sath. Mega epi mein inhune hi space cover kr lena hai sara.

Sitara went to nani house, I think just for a night. Hope she has soft corner for her. Kon sa war kra rhi hain nani sitara se....hope she bring these two close.

Edited by AAKMH2 - 2 days ago
roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Seriously what is wrong with Sitara...hr event pr kisi ek ko thapar. Sahiba and mehreen enough thi, ab Salman bhi inke sath. Mega epi mein inhune hi space cover kr lena hai sara.

Sitara went to nani house, I think just for a night. Hope she has soft corner for her

Sitara has no damns left to give and Sahiba must have insulted her. Sahiba is really smarting under the fact that Salar is very loving and protective of Sitara, something she didn't even get scraps of. Given that she came to apologise to Sitara in front of Salar, I think she is trying to improve her own image in front of Salar. Unfortunately, Sahiba really overestimates her own importance especially in Salar's eyes. The problem is that the two idiots Sahiba and Mehreen think that they can easily rip Sitara out of Salar's hands. However, Salman is dangerous. The only way I think Salar will be able to counter Salman if he pushes Sahiba into her own trap by putting the idea of marrying Sahiba in Salman's head. Sahiba is young, beautiful and rich and the kind of woman Salman would love to marry to climb up the social ladder. I do not think they will be able to make Salar hate or even suspect Sitara at all. He had done it twice and he is still paying for it.

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

What do you guys think about today's episode... im confused 😕... mixed emotions

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queeen

I don't know what to think of today's episode but I do know what to feel about today's episode. I feel very very tired.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Sitara has no damns left to give and Sahiba must have insulted her. Sahiba is really smarting under the fact that Salar is very loving and protective of Sitara, something she didn't even get scraps of. Given that she came to apologise to Sitara in front of Salar, I think she is trying to improve her own image in front of Salar. Unfortunately, Sahiba really overestimates her own importance especially in Salar's eyes. The problem is that the two idiots Sahiba and Mehreen think that they can easily rip Sitara out of Salar's hands. However, Salman is dangerous. The only way I think Salar will be able to counter Salman if he pushes Sahiba into her own trap by putting the idea of marrying Sahiba in Salman's head. Sahiba is young, beautiful and rich and the kind of woman Salman would love to marry to climb up the social ladder. I do not think they will be able to make Salar hate or even suspect Sitara at all. He had done it twice and he is still paying for it.

@ bold - wow .. this sounds more interesting ...smiley42

but itna intelligent writers male lead ko bhi nhi dikhaynge ... vo bhi bevkuf hi niklega

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Tomorrow there will some scenes of salara ... and I'm confused about salar i know he is a good person but he has ego issues.. and he accepts what he does and he loves sitara that's clear but he also has his flaws and he is a dynamic character

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Came across a few clips of this show and started watching it! Didn't realise it was a daily soap ( didn't even know Pak had soap dramas)! Anyways binged watched 50+ episodes in 5 days watching at 1.5x speed n skipping the boring parts.

SiLaar r so cute. 😊 Anyways I'm looking forward to seeing how their relationship unfolds.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Queeen

ajeeb sa hi episode tha ... mjjhe toh smjh hi nhi aya .. ladkiya salar ke pichhe pagal h .. ladke sitara ke pichhe pagal .. but jinko ek dusre ke liye pagal hona chahiye , unka alag chl rha h ..

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I don't know what to think of today's episode but I do know what to feel about today's episode. I feel very very tired.

Ikr its exhausting my patience 😪

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Salman is dangerous...he knows about Zohaib ki galt hrkatien. Hole wala issue zrur samne aayga, aur salman koi hi pta chlega pehle . also Salar ne usko hi qeemat di hai, ye baat bhi open kr skta hai wo. But they are showing Qasim again and again. Maybe he help Salar sitara this time