Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 days ago

Please tell me they are not going to get married soon with a dozen of unresolved issues smiley22

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Trying to make head or tail out of the IF articles that keep dropping every hour is like finding the way through a maze smiley5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Please tell me they are not going to get married soon with a dozen of unresolved issues smiley22

We will have to wait and See. But this could just be early promotion. Actual shaadi shayad 1 mahine baad start ho. Tab tak issues resolve ho jayenge

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Trying to make head or tail out of the IF articles that keep dropping every hour is like finding the way through a maze smiley5

IF is dropping articles every hour ,,,X is in alag level for theory ...

Artist kept posting nayi nayi function pic

Meanwhile Starplus after waking up from long sleep for Rishtha ...Are you guys excited for Abhimaan Shaadhi smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 6 days ago
How_you_doingg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Dev was typical mumma's boy. Ishwari, his mother was very possessive about him. He loved Sonakshi. Maa didn't agree. Dev talli. Maa agree.Dev wanting little girl as child conversation. Sonakshi got stomach ache. Doctor said Sonakshi can't conceive. Dev hide it from family because maa is smiley39. Sona got to know. She cried. Ishwari got to know, she threw a tantrum. Dev Sonakshi had S*x.

Eventually seperation. 7 years later daughter. Ishwari ka meri poti jaap.

Edited by How_you_doingg - 6 days ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Is sitara and dkp not on same page wrt the shaadi... One suddenly remembering the show exists with a flurry of activities and no action from the other side 🤔

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Please tell me this is not mahendi

Screenshot_2024-09-13-14-34-56-505_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Please tell me this is not mahendi

Screenshot_2024-09-13-14-34-56-505_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

This is not mehendi 🤞🏻🧿

Wait. Rohit post karega tab clear ho jayega. If it's Mehendi or another function like Mama bhat or something.

But even if Abhimaan resolve the issue after their Baby Toys scene, and go ahead with the wedding. Rest of the family attends. Vidya and Kaveri and definitely not going to part of it

I don't know if that's good or bad

Shaadi main dance nahi chahiye ....mere alag hi expectations hai smiley22