Episode Discussions

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 6 days ago

Anupamaa: Anuj Kapadia returns to his role as business tycoon
Hello friends

Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread

Please remember to follow the rules posted in the forum

Anuj is ready to get back to office . Anupama wishes him good luck, adjust his shirt n puts kaala tikka , Anuj loves Anupama’s actions and smiles at her . He recollects past moments when aanupama used to send him off with similar fondness and care . MaAn have close moments .

Anuj enters the Kapadiya business office and old employees are very happy to see him back. They reveal how Ankush n Barkha had told then that Anuj had handed them the business n had settled down in US . They reveal how the business was in very bad shape and is about to shut down . Anuj enters his erstwhile office room n notices how it has been taken over by Ankush . anuj recollects hiw on the pretext of signing a file Ankush and Barkha had cheated him n betrayed him and taken over the entire Kapadiya business empire and their bad management resulted in sinking the ship . Anuj is furious with Ankush.
He receives a call from Anupama , she is very worried fir Anuj, she shares the news of his business n persuades him to go n co front his bro for the failed business, for betraying him n cheating him, for lying about Aadya , for not making efforts to look for her .
At Shah mansion Toshu is having headache, worried on account of Dolly Bua n her demands , Kinjal comes and offers him kadha , mocks him n taunts him and Pakhi for their situation n is very happy to see them as they deserved exactly this . She declares it’s their karma calling .
Anupama is shocked as Dolly accuses Sagar of trying to trap her daughter , because she was wealthy . Asks him tk stay away. Sagar romises Anuoama that there was o ly friendship between them n nothing more .

Later Sagar regrets making fake promise to Anupama , He shares his woes with

Ankush is at home managing the failed business , while Barkha is on foreign trip with Sarra, enjoying herself n squandering away the money .

Anuj barges into Ankush’s house and he is shocked to see bhai. Ankush hides his fears n gives bhai a warm welcome and hugs him. He has many Qs in his mind n he needs their answers .
Precap

Anupama persuades Anuj to confront his brother n bhaabhi for lying about his daughter which is unforgivable .. They had cheated him n taken over his business illegally, which is nothing in

All Asha Bhavan residents get ready for Ganapati visarjan. A group of men arrive and threaten to demolish the Asha Bhavan and render the residents homeless. All are shocked tk hear this .

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Hornypama now be like: Kapadia Ji take me to bed, take me to bed, take me to bed.

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Hornypama now be like: Kapadia Ji take me to bed, take me to bed, take me to bed.

She knows her first lust Vanraj is gone so simp is the only one left.

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Maan is soo boring .even Aadhya is interesting then both majboor and upma

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

She did not say yes when he proposed , why is she acting so wifey and so all over him 🤔🤨

Ya haan hai ..ya naa hai ..

like I do t want you but I want you ..Yeh beech ka raasta kya hai ?

doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It’s confusing smiley39… the writing and the writers in this show are inconsistent and another planet smiley12

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: doc4ever

It’s confusing smiley39… the writing and the writers in this show are inconsistent and another planet smiley12

Yeh kaun se planet ki story hai yaar ? Waisey Anupama likes ex husband more than actual husbands … she has something for ex husbands . May be she gets a kick out of getting close to ex husbands.., like all of you have already said Van is not returning son all she has is Anuj .

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 days ago
strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

GK is finally doing some acting otherwise itte din to free ke paise lera tha smiley37

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: strancho

GK is finally doing some acting otherwise itte din to free ke paise lera tha smiley37

I think he was charging a hefty fee for wearing the wig and acting like he has lost his senses. So,DKP changed the script overnight to make him regain his senses (which btw is senseless smiley37 ) & removed his wig smiley44
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I think he was charging a hefty fee for wearing the wig and acting like he has lost his senses. So,DKP changed the script overnight to make him regain his senses (which btw is senseless smiley37 ) & removed his wig smiley44

Or may be it was the wig that clouded his braincells.