Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Thank you for the tag. Will read it as soon as I get time IA

I'll wait for your response.smiley4
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

I have been working on this for the last 3 days. You know how much thought is given into this kind of around the song writing.

Thinking of the plot, then the song selection, and then the content.

I was faster back then, but without your help, it took me days.smiley36

If you had told me I would definitely given my 2 cents but this was better than I could have imagined ...
sona_naksh thumbnail

Of course, we are all waiting for that to happen in the show too.

Pehle isko maine FF ki tarah plan kiya tha. You know the entire journey of her becoming Dr. Maimoona. But then, remembering my track record of posting the next chapter in months, I quit the idea.smiley36

I even contemplated them to move to the city when she would start her medical studies. But then, I realized the crux of the entire story is to serve the people of QK. So dropped it.

I even contemplated Meenu's adjustment in the city when she'd start her MBBS, considering that she has been brought up in a village.

Khair, saare ideas ka achaar daal ke martabaan mein rrakh diya aur itna hi likh liya. smiley36

for completing her MBBS she will have to move to city somehow and it will be a lot easier to move as Mrs Nofil rather than being Meenu
sona_naksh thumbnail

This is really funny, alright. I could actually imagine a meme on MN. smiley37

he is not as funny as we think he is ...he will definitely create many troubles in future

sona_naksh thumbnail

I had written in ZPKB thread that I want to write such and such an OS. I knew that you don't visit the forum, so you will not see this either.

I was itching for certain suggestions from you, but then the prospect of surprising you was such that, I managed it on my own. It was a little time-consuming, but ho gaya.

And the way you responded to, it made my day and all the hard work worth it.

Thank you so much! smiley31

I love you and love anything and everything you write ...How I wish someday you write a novel

It was a wonderful surprise .....one of the best ..

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sona_naksh

If you had told me I would definitely given my 2 cents but this was better than I could have imagined ...

Aap toh meri fixed deposit hain, jab chaahu tab returns paaun. But I was happy to surprise you.

And moreover, I want to write more, so will anyway discuss other stories with you.

Aazeen02 thumbnail

for completing her MBBS she will have to move to city somehow and it will be a lot easier to move as Mrs Nofil rather than being Meenu

Yeah she has to go to city, but then Nofil has to serve the villagers. Will they have to live long distance then?
Aazeen02 thumbnail

he is not as funny as we think he is ...he will definitely create many troubles in future

In the show, yes, in the story, I don't think so. Meenu and Nofil's private life is none of his concern after their marriage.
Aazeen02 thumbnail

I love you and love anything and everything you write ...How I wish someday you write a novel

It was a wonderful surprise .....one of the best ..

I will write my novel and that's my promise. I wish I could utilise the past 16 months I sat back home, to write something fruitful. But you know all the circumstances. Hua hi nahi mujhse.
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

I haven’t watched the show yet my pyaari Aazeen but I’m so happy to see you back with your writing.smiley27

It’s beautifully written but context samajh nahi aaya so I will revisit once I’ve binge watched the show.smiley9

Those good old days when both you and I used to write FFs on this forum.smiley31 You’ve inspired me to get back to writing.smiley14

Love you girl.smiley27