Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 days ago

Floppy loading smiley37 the fact that the teaser isn’t speaking for itself and the hype is being forced and manufactured, again, proves just that.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 days ago

Postponement is an option for Jigra

Screenshot_20240914-184610~2.png

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They should have released Jigra at the original date (27th of Sept), imo (with probably payed premieres the Thursday).

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I feel its a good release window for both the films. It is a holiday release with no big films until Diwali.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Are both films releasing on the same day? My god, Vicky Vidya is way far ahead of this movie and has more hype, as seen in the google trends itself

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I know you want to drive a narrative here but Since you are an expert in Google trends you also must know that these trends are related to their teaser trailer drop date and time.

No one needs to postpone for anyone - co release works too smiley20

Edited by Nishita123 - 4 days ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I know you want to drive a narrative here but Since you are an expert in Google trends you also must know that theseredresr trends are related e.ee The trailerto their teaser trailer drop date and time.

No one needs to postpone for anyone - co release works too smiley20

I would.

The likes on YouTube is twice as many. The comments 4 times. The interest on BMS is almost twice already. The trailer of Vicky Vidya dropped just day before yesterday.

The trailer already promises many good songs ,dances ,many cameos( I lost count) ,exciting promo material. If you make the audience laugh- they will fill your pockets. I believe that the Title is what will get the audience kicked about ,going to see the haawww wala videosmiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail

I would.

The likes on YouTube is twice as many. The comments 4 times. The interest on BMS is almost twice already. The trailer of Vicky Vidya dropped just day before yesterday.

The trailer already promises many good songs ,dances ,many cameos( I lost count) ,exciting promo material. If you make the audience laugh- they will fill your pockets. I believe that the Title is what will get the audience kicked about ,going to see the haawww wala videosmiley36

Teaser dropped 3 days back and that’s exactly what trend shows. as I said for both movies trends are related to their teaser trailer release date.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

I would.

Jigri is gonna flop and Alu brigade are having a meltdown smiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Jigri is gonna flop and Alu brigade are having a meltdown smiley36

Aloo brigade is enjoying Jigra teaser trailer song etc , Aloo haters are having meltdown smiley36 and day and night in jigra thread keeping a close eyes on reviews trend and what not. lol hilarious aankho mein neend na man mein chaina hai smiley36 Go Alia 🔥smiley40

Edited by Nishita123 - 4 days ago