Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

its giving killing with kindnesssmiley36 me likeyyy...No wonder Shraddha survived in the industry without major support from any camps. Shrewd girl with an angelic face.smiley15

And people like her despite her shrewdness. She should go into politics. Not Jaya B or Kangu. She would do so well there and maybe even give some politicians a run for their black money. smiley37

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Could we respectfully conclude, that both Shraddha & Aloo are loved? smiley27

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Well, her PR is on overdrive. I have been seeing two types of posts with regards to Alia the past 24 hours. One basically claiming that her and Ranbir are the best (I guess this is their family PR 🙄). The other is her fandom trying to trend Angry Young Woman for her as a way of comparing her to Amitabh Bachchan. They’re playing on the line from the teaser where she says she has to be a Bachchan [to save her brother]. And I definitely believe that her PR has a hand in this one as well. The thing is this isn’t the first time she’s tried to put herself on the same level as Amitabh Bachchan. That’s dangerous territory and just because she basically escaped ridicule last time doesn’t mean she should keep trying it again and again.

Could this be the intricate strategies that different PR teams use to promote? smiley4

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Respect left the building some years ago smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Vedang is getting heaps of love for his singing and his presence for Jigra . Thank you Aloo Bhatt for signing him for your home production and how about getting Vasan on board as well .

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Shraddha is so shaatir.smiley36 The thing thats most discussed about the teaser is blockbuster "Stree" wishing Aloo and being the bigger person. Well played Shrads.smiley37

Shraddha managed to steal this limelight also smiley37 Now we're talking about Shraddha and Stree heresmiley36 No one cares about Jigri and the lame trailer now

Also everyone is complimenting Shraddha on being so mature and kind - and I am just here squinting saying, I see what you did there girlsmiley36

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 9 days ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

lol let the foolery continue smiley36 it’s hilarious smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Shraddha Shraddha Shraddha! This Stree is EVERYWHERE! WOOHOO!

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

One pr agency can do different strategies. I suppose it's all Alia's/Dharma's. Maybe Karan is still angry that Amitji didn't promote Brahmastra (smiley2).

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

One pr agency can do different strategies. I suppose it's all Alia's/Dharma's. Maybe Karan is still angry that Amitji didn't promote Brahmastra (smiley2).

An thats why they wrote the line the movie ? That sounds conspiracy -esque