Are they going to bring up how Manish ended Akshu call on deathbed

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

The way she rung to inform him about her kids and he ended the call and she died or have the makers forgotten

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

There should be a similar situation where ghatiya buddha ManiShahi is on his deathbed and tries to call someone but no one answers and he dies for good.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

There should be a similar situation where ghatiya buddha ManiShahi is on his deathbed and tries to call someone but no one answers and he dies for good.

No way that Buddha is dying, he have to raise choti Abhimani and Roruni πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bahut zimmedariya h unke kandho pr.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

No way that Buddha is dying, he have to raise choti Abhimani and Roruni πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I think that role will be passed to Poddar elders πŸ˜‚
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Spit my β˜• while laughing hard smiley37

Abhimani and Roruni?πŸ˜…

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: barbieflora

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I gather it was the ex who threw her out of the house, when she just lost her baby.

And that wasn't even the first time he and/or his family threw her out of the house.

Later when she finds out her baby is alive, she tries to call him and he was the one who insults her and hangs up on her.

Did that happen or am I simply mis-remembering?

Two things I would like to clarify, he asked her to leave. Never threw her out physically like Bhabhimaa did with Og Akshara, Suwarna did with Naira and Kaveri did with Abheera.

Second, when Abhimanyu called back Akshara, Abhinav attended the call and the conversation went like this.

Dr.A: Kaun ho thum, Akshara kaha hai, (why you have her phone like that)

AS: Ji woh koi bhi nahi! Mein kuch nahi! Mein huyi nahi. (Add some more golgumal). Akshara ji called you to tell something about your child. But when you called back, she was not here so I picked up.

Dr.A: If she wanted to tell me something, she would have told me herself not through a stranger.

(Add some more golgumal)

Dr A: I won't listen to anything regarding Akshara, bacha.

AS: Even if she was the mother of your child.

Dr. A: Nahi

*Glass breaks then the rest kya aap mere bache ki papaji banegi is history*

Abhinav wanted Akshara to talk herself, but what is the to do dragfest? He could have went with "Akshara ji is not here right now, can you please wait for a minute". But no he got to piss off a mourning man.

Please blame Dr.A for abandoning Roohi, that's his real sin. He cannot be blamed for throwing out (asking to leave is never throwing out) or not entertaining a golgumal and getting pissed at a stranger.

This is an era where text messages exist!

This episode was etched in my heart, coz Dr. A's promise to Aaru was so emotional.

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Two things I would like to clarify, he asked her to leave. Never threw her out physically like Bhabhimaa did with Og Akshara, Suwarna did with Naira and Kaveri did with Abheera.

Second, when Abhimanyu called back Akshara, Abhinav attended the call and the conversation went like this.

Dr.A: Kaun ho thum, Akshara kaha hai, (why you have her phone like that)

AS: Ji woh koi bhi nahi! Mein kuch nahi! Mein huyi nahi. (Add some more golgumal). Akshara ji called you to tell something about your child. But when you called back, she was not here so I picked up.

Dr.A: If she wanted to tell me something, she would have told me herself not through a stranger.

(Add some more golgumal)

Dr A: I won't listen to anything regarding Akshara, bacha.

AS: Even if she was the mother of your child.

Dr. A: Nahi

*Glass breaks then the rest kya aap mere bache ki papaji banegi is history*

Abhinav wanted Akshara to talk herself, but what is the to do dragfest? He could have went with "Akshara ji is not here right now, can you please wait for a minute". But no he got to piss off a mourning man.

Please blame Dr.A for abandoning Roohi, that's his real sin. He cannot be blamed for throwing out (asking to leave is never throwing out) or not entertaining a golgumal and getting pissed at a stranger.

This is an era where text messages exist!

This episode was etched in my heart, coz Dr. A's promise to Aaru was so emotional.

This belongs to

Season 67

Episode 796

If anyone wants to hold Dr. A responsible for not talking with Akshara, when she called to inform about one of the twins surving, can watch this for reference and justify your defence πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yes Dr. A was an agressive man, but no one can entertain such golgumal in a mourning environment.

Edited by Shineeeee - 11 days ago
Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Manish wasn't responsible for akshara sharma's condition during her last moments. How on earth was he supposed to know on a phone call that akshara was on her deathbed.

It was akshara sharma's karma. Just like akshara didn't show any mercy to her ex during a phonecall despite knowing the tragedy he went through, in the same way she was ignored during her last moments. Nothing wrong happened with her.

Galat toh uske saath bhi bahot hua tha infact blame bhi uspe hi hua tha use divorce deke dhakke marke nikal diya but ofcurz vo sab kuch bhulkar use waapis chale jana chahiye tha us admi ke paas yahi kehna chahti na tum ki chahe jitna bhi galat hon uske saath she should just forget everything

Aur yeh bataon jab abhimanyu khud apne father ko kabhi pyar nahi Kiya kyuki usne uski mom ke saath galat behavior Kiya tha toh vo khud itna galat karne ke baad ek father ka love kyu deserve karta hain?

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

he’s going to,play with Abhiras child firstβ€¦πŸ˜‚..death Doesn’t want him anytime soon.πŸ˜‚
Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nhikia

Galat toh uske saath bhi bahot hua tha infact blame bhi uspe hi hua tha use divorce deke dhakke marke nikal diya but ofcurz vo sab kuch bhulkar use waapis chale jana chahiye tha us admi ke paas yahi kehna chahti na tum ki chahe jitna bhi galat hon uske saath she should just forget everything

Aur yeh bataon jab abhimanyu khud apne father ko kabhi pyar nahi Kiya kyuki usne uski mom ke saath galat behavior Kiya tha toh vo khud itna galat karne ke baad ek father ka love kyu deserve karta hain?

No wrong was done to her by someone else. She and only she was responsible for her miscarriage.

Infact she was the one who inflicted pain on others. Manipulated Neil to risk his life which subsequently led to his death.