Chaotic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I don't think Manish knows about Roohi marrying Rohit for Armaan. He knows they were in love and Armaan sacrificed for his brother and Rohit is now no more .

He slapped Armaan because he thinks Armaan was leading the two women simultaneously and now left one at the altar and spoiled the other ones life.

But I don't like people slapping eachother whatever may be the reason.😞

Edited by viji2111 - 23 days ago
barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5

I think that was probably a "yeh baat itna kharcha karwane se pehle nahi bol sakte they!!!????" kind of slap. smiley29

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: viji2111

I don't think Manish knows about Roohi marrying Rohit for Armaan. He knows they were in love and Armaan sacrificed for his brother and Rohit is now no more .

He slapped Armaan because he thinks Armaan was leading the two women simultaneously and now left one at the altar and spoiled the other ones life.

Manish knows about ruhi marrying Rohit for Armaan and abhimaan k seperation mein ruhi ka hath h... Ki

Originally posted by: Supervampire

Manish knows about ruhi marrying Rohit for Armaan and abhimaan k seperation mein ruhi ka hath h... Ki

Oh..kisliye itne slaps lag rahe hain itne saare

PrplPhoenix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supervampire

Since Manish slapped Armaan, it would only be fair if Madhav slaps Ruhi. After all, it was she who chose to be cheap and lusty. 

He knows very well..he himself said that reprimanded ruhi for her selfishness 

Oh..kisliye itne slaps lag rahe hain itne saare

If vidhya knows that Rohit was just an object for ruhi then one is pending for ruhi smiley37

Edited by Swathi.A - 23 days ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Singing kaanta laga.. chaanta laga smiley41

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

If vidhya knows that Rohit was just an object for ruhi then one is pending for ruhi smiley37

LoL Roohi should seriously think about moving to Goenkas now. Armaan ke baad usi ka number hai😂