Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: averma4583

Could elaborate a bit on the bold? Will use it for my story! Thanks!

Swarna gave birth to a boy Shubham and lied to Goenkas that he died at birth and gave shubham to her brother and never met him or even saw his photo. Then after knowing how his mother abandoned him, Shubham started planning revenge on entire Goenka fam but Naira made him realise his mistake and this lead to patch up. When he died Swarna blamed Naira and made her leave their house and Kartik.

Surekha's daughter Mansi was learning how to drive a car and one day she drove the car at night and thus accident of AK happened. Akhilesh tried his best to cover it up by paying a man to falsely accept that he was the one driving the other car as the blame was on kartik at that time.

Don't know detail of Surekha's sons story but I think they were charged for ra*e of a girl that was known to Naira and later were in jail.

Edited by Drna7 - 2 months ago
HappySharma thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Swarna gave birth to a boy Shubham and lied to Goenkas that he died at birth and gave shubham to her brother and never met him or even saw his photo. Then after knowing how his mother abandoned him, Shubham started planning revenge on entire Goenka fam but Naira made him realise his mistake and this lead to patch up. When he died Swarna blamed Naira and made her leave their house and Kartik.

Surekha's daughter Mansi was learning how to drive a car and one day she drove the car at night and thus accident of AK happened. Akhilesh tried his best to cover it up by paying a man to falsely accept that he was the one driving the other car as the blame was on kartik at that time.

Don't know detail of Surekha's sons story but I think they were charged for ra*e of a girl that was known to Naira and later were in jail.

Some times I wish to ask surekha are your sons still in jail ? Does your husband continue to have EMA with others now that you are distant from him?

Your sons or your husband,who made you bitter than bitter guard ?