Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

What the actual duck? Why will Upma meet this do kaudi ka dhongi Buddha and why will she be torn between duty and opportunity? Kuch bhi?

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/anupamaa-manish-goenkas-unexpected-offer-leaves-anupamaa-torn-between-duty-and-opportunity_210170

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

What duty they're even talking about? Her duty to the Shah's? Her duty of doing gumar around her Ex vanraj? Her failed duty to the adopted kid and second ex? Her duty to the grownup hyenas (children from previous marriage) Her duty to blast someone's mental peace by giving them advice? Please elaborate on that duty part? I don't know what even this mata woman calls as duty! Ughh! And coming to the opportunity, she's good for nothing even if Adani/Ambani make her their secretary and she will rather prefer to dance around the Shah's. I can't believe I felt sorry for her years ago, when van-kav Ema revealed to her.

Aisi neech harkatein yehi kar sakta hai smiley37

It takes one fossil to know another upcoming one

Edited by strancho - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

What the actual duck? Why will Upma meet this do kaudi ka dhongi Buddha and why will she be torn between duty and opportunity? Kuch bhi?

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/anupamaa-manish-goenkas-unexpected-offer-leaves-anupamaa-torn-between-duty-and-opportunity_210170

And shahs would be invited by Poddars. Wah DKP wah.. I see what you did there.. Similar people inviting their other self ha 😂

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: strancho

And shahs would be invited by Poddars. Wah DKP wah.. I see what you did there.. Similar people inviting their other self ha 😂

Actually the dkp people are like shahs and poddars. They are heinous people who are portrayed as victims all the time by the makers and have justifications for every crime that they do in the name of love.

And the doormat FL will touch their feet every opportunity that she gets.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

#Manupamaa

🔔 likhungi 4 Shabd

Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 months ago

Is manish new lover of anupama?

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Is manish new lover of anupama?

read properly manish has offered cook job to anupama

so anu is the official cook at abhimaan wedding functions

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Is anu aunty attending Abheera's wedding??

Is she going to reveal about the last function she attended at Goenka's??? 😲😲

Originally posted by: tellytalks

read properly manish has offered cook job to anupama

so anu is the official cook at abhimaan wedding functions

I know who manish is.. I was just making fun of anupama and her n number of partners..