News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

https://x.com/mravinna/status/1832648542944362934?t=ZqVa8PLJLWNND0vYOlrmbg&s=19

😂😂😂

There are so many funny videos in X making fun out of Kaveri poddar new rasam condition

They should seriously do another Rishton ka utsav like they did back in S2 smiley42
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira should do a planchette ceremony in this mama bhaat thing so that Keveri can meet the ghosts of her dead family members... Cause what else do they expect? smiley39

I have been cribbing about needing yuvraj to meet Rohit wala Armaan for months. But this stupid show.

Aur sabko gifts de dekar takna chahiye..smiley37..someone said this in X today ...Gifts de dekar KP ka saara property kadam ho jaayega phir bhi relatives baaki hoga if all her relatives come smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 13 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

okay so what is the end result we should expect? Ab will sell every damn thing for shaadi and after few months get kicked out and have nothing left with her? Matlab they are hell bent to show FL as a beggar? Plan kya hai bhai? Seriously makers have lost itsmiley39

To involve mg in the mess. He won't let abhira sell akshara's memories.

Yeh alag baat hain ke if & when abhira is kicked out, iss ghar ka kahi pe bhi mention nahi hogasmiley39

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 13 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is kaveri's way of wasooling rent for her stay at the outhouse. Abhira has to buy gifts for like a dozen of poddars + bhansals. Poddars ka toh bas abhira ko gift de kar ho jayega smiley16

You know what, I always wished to see abhira transferring money to kaveri's account for past 1 yr food & accommodation and for the oh period. I mean, her own hard earned money, not mummy papa goenkas ke paise and then self respect ki baat karein. Before starting the new phase of her life, pichle udaar/charity closed type scenario

But mera yeh sapna sapna hi reh jayega, shayad

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Singhania’s aur Maheshwari’s ko chodo , Kairav,Muskan aur unke bachon ko leke aajo, yeh Kanjoos DkP bas Ruhi babhi ko hi villain ,vamp , Chor aur suhagan chudail banake rakha hai.

Ruhi babhi is all in one package.villain ,vamp,suhagan chudail ,name sake sister ,bhabhi, jethlover ,chorni everything

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

You know what, I always wished to see abhira transferring money to kaveri's account for past 1 yr food & accommodation and for the oh period. I mean, her own hard earned money, not mummy papa goenkas ke paise and then self respect ki baat karein. Before starting the new phase of her life, pichle udaar/charity closed type scenario

But mera yeh sapna sapna hi reh jayega, shayad

Girl that's too much of a logical plot for this show. Abhira will instead sell her home, resort and kidney for a marriage that is likely to last for 6 months and soley fight cases that earn her nothing smiley36

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Girl that's too much of a logical plot for this show. Abhira will instead sell her home, resort and kidney for a marriage that is likely to last for 6 months and soley fight cases that earn her nothing smiley36

She already have low platelet count. So selling kidney can be harmful. I don't want gen5 so soon smiley38, when gen 4 is already a massive mess.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Vanraj has left sadly that’s why Toshu is behaving like his sasta version smiley37

The show is incomplete without Vannu smiley18

see see I told you vannu was the real thing

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

see see I told you vannu was the real thing

Yes I want this season to badly flop and end now that he’s gone.
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Abhira should do a planchette ceremony in this mama bhaat thing so that Keveri can meet the ghosts of her dead family members... Cause what else do they expect? smiley39

I have been cribbing about needing yuvraj to meet Rohit wala Armaan for months. But this stupid show.

I think this is a good idea .. she call a tantrik who can call dead spirits they will come and give Kaveri gifts